ComputerForum.com ComputerForum.com  

Go Back   Computer Forum > Computer Gaming > Computer Games and Consoles

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
Exabyte Member
 
g4m3rof1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,677
Default Movie/Clip Thread?

Well, since we all know we have a screenshot thread, and recently, some of us have been posting video clips of some gameplay. So, to make it easier and to properly showcase our work, why not have a dedicated thread?



So if is something that would be useful, we can edit the '?' out of the title and have this thread, if not, don't reply and nothing will happen, lol.
__________________
Desktop: Q9450 w/ V8 - EVGA 750i - Zotac GTX 460 1GB - GameXstream 700 - OCZ 4GB - 500GB - Viewsonic 24'' HD LCD
Laptop: T8100 - 8600GT SLI - 2GB -320GB
Netbook: Dell Mini 9 - 32GB Mini SSD - OS X Leopard/Win7
g4m3rof1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 AM   #2
Terabyte Member
 
awildgoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: From a land down under
Posts: 3,617
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4m3rof1337 View Post
Well, since we all know we have a screenshot thread, and recently, some of us have been posting video clips of some gameplay. So, to make it easier and to properly showcase our work, why not have a dedicated thread?



So if is something that would be useful, we can edit the '?' out of the title and have this thread, if not, don't reply and nothing will happen, lol.
Hey! You said there was no point because you can just post it on the Screenshot thread, plus I have already tried this and no one even posted
Post your movies thread
__________________
-"Dude why are you so good looking?"
"Mate, I'm from Australia, it's in my blood"
-Nobody is perfect, but being Australian is close enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganzey View Post
umm, yea. i know this one guy. he lives in australia. he fights kangaroos daily and once fended off a croc with his bare hands.you know who you are!!!!!!!!!
Message me if you see this
awildgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:11 AM   #3
Exabyte Member
 
g4m3rof1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,677
Default

Well the last thing I need is members saying why are you posting videos in a screenshot thread? And if you had a thread why didn't resurrect it yesterday or even mention it?


Oh well then.
__________________
Desktop: Q9450 w/ V8 - EVGA 750i - Zotac GTX 460 1GB - GameXstream 700 - OCZ 4GB - 500GB - Viewsonic 24'' HD LCD
Laptop: T8100 - 8600GT SLI - 2GB -320GB
Netbook: Dell Mini 9 - 32GB Mini SSD - OS X Leopard/Win7
g4m3rof1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:20 AM   #4
Terabyte Member
 
awildgoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: From a land down under
Posts: 3,617
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4m3rof1337 View Post
Well the last thing I need is members saying why are you posting videos in a screenshot thread? And if you had a thread why didn't resurrect it yesterday or even mention it?


Oh well then.
Because that would have been like a triple post or something, and I wouldn't be able to post it in the screenshot thread saying post your movies in here otherwise it would be marked as spam and be deleted or something.
__________________
-"Dude why are you so good looking?"
"Mate, I'm from Australia, it's in my blood"
-Nobody is perfect, but being Australian is close enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganzey View Post
umm, yea. i know this one guy. he lives in australia. he fights kangaroos daily and once fended off a croc with his bare hands.you know who you are!!!!!!!!!
Message me if you see this
awildgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #5
Exabyte Member
 
g4m3rof1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,677
Default

If you're resurrecting a thread, I'm sure that's not bumping.. And how can you be warned for spamming, if you're posting a link to another thread, of the same forum..
__________________
Desktop: Q9450 w/ V8 - EVGA 750i - Zotac GTX 460 1GB - GameXstream 700 - OCZ 4GB - 500GB - Viewsonic 24'' HD LCD
Laptop: T8100 - 8600GT SLI - 2GB -320GB
Netbook: Dell Mini 9 - 32GB Mini SSD - OS X Leopard/Win7
g4m3rof1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #6
Terabyte Member
 
awildgoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: From a land down under
Posts: 3,617
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4m3rof1337 View Post
If you're resurrecting a thread, I'm sure that's not bumping.. And how can you be warned for spamming, if you're posting a link to another thread, of the same forum..
It's happened before, so I don't want to do it again (besides just before, since it's the same genre).
__________________
-"Dude why are you so good looking?"
"Mate, I'm from Australia, it's in my blood"
-Nobody is perfect, but being Australian is close enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganzey View Post
umm, yea. i know this one guy. he lives in australia. he fights kangaroos daily and once fended off a croc with his bare hands.you know who you are!!!!!!!!!
Message me if you see this
awildgoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "Do you remember when...." thread ADE Off Topic Chat 40 11-26-2006 05:13 AM
why was the stereotype thread closed thread closed? pdc76 Off Topic Chat 10 11-17-2006 08:22 AM
another overclocking thread -help me plz a123 CPUs and Overclocking 1 11-04-2006 09:31 AM
Help, there's something strande going on. Carlo Trentini Computer Security 5 10-10-2006 04:46 PM
Music Thread i.Angel Off Topic Chat 12 02-03-2006 05:41 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:07 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2002-2014 Computer Forum