Flex Pay? Value Pay? Easy Pay? or Bill Me Later?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by marquita188, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marquita188

marquita188 New Member

Which one is the best? i want to buy a Laptop, and LCD TV, but i can't pay the full the price right away.

QVC - Easy Pay
    HSN - Flex Pay
    ShopNBC - Value Pay
    TigerDirect - Bill Me Later

..or some other monthly payment plan.

2. tlarkin

tlarkin VIP Member

have you checked consumer reports?

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/index.htm

They may have testimonials of people who have tried those methods of purchasing items. I personally do not buy anything until I have the money for it, which is why I still don't have a nice TV so I am unfamiliar with all of those things.

3. marquita188

marquita188 New Member

do you have the direct link?

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  4. holdenssx

holdenssx New Member

5. IshopIknow

IshopIknow New Member

dont listen to the "i only buy it if i have the money" when given the opportunity to have something nice, that person didn't have the brains or know how , to do so. I have purchased TVs and A laptop from both QVC and HSN. the best part is you don't pay interest on the items and the shipping was free. i have a job so i can afford to make the 4 payments required and have money to have a normal life and be able to pay my bills. and before i know it, my payments are done and here i am on my nice big screen tv using it as my computer monitor, AAAH life is grand :D

6. thandakid

thandakid banned

i thnk ishopiknow is a kind of agent or sumthn dont take his advice its his 1st post and luk at his username.he is bogus i think a spammer

7. Mitch?

Mitch? banned

best bet is to just google and look around. i personally haven't used any, but my mother has boughten from QVC and HSN using payment methods like that.

And the IshopIknow person - STFU. One post = one reason for us to kill you.

8. thandakid

thandakid banned

mr johansen do you agree with me

9. luckyedboy66

luckyedboy66 New Member

it seems like ishopiknow is one of those cases where you stumble on a thread, and you join because you want to add your input...BUT
    i totally disagree with what he/she said - cash/paid outright is the way to go on any small purchase

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  10. DCIScouts

DCIScouts VIP Member

Please don't resurrect ancient threads. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.