Free to Play Games

Gunyja

Thats a great list m8 i imparticular got GTA2 and it worked flawless'ly, not that something of that scale can lag :)

Aastii

VIP Member
thanks for the posts guys, added all of those that were mentioned, and glad to see people are benefitting from it :)

Added Lord of the Rings Online too as they have now made it F2P. Haven't played it yet but will be doing, even though it is apparently a not very good MMO game

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
@Eliminator

They are free to play, they are games, they should be on the list.

@fastdude

&

@ rit

I'm not going to do a list of flash games, there are numerous sites that already have massive compilations on site. There are a couple of exceptions, like Runescape as it is a single, very large, very popular stand alone game, but as a general rule, no random flash games will be added to the list.

@spynoodle

That looks AWESOME :D

Thanks for the posts guys :)

spynoodle

Best game I've ever played.

@Eliminator

@spynoodle

That looks AWESOME :D

Thanks for the posts guys :)

Haha, thanks. I searched for an asteroids extension, just because I like the game, and I had no idea that I'd find this. :D

Also, for an ultimately epic online game, go to www.gaiaonline.com, make an account, and play their online game called ZOMG. Best one out there IMO. ;)

Last edited:

Dystopia

yeah, same with red alert, used to play that on the school computer DURING school, behind my moms back while she was doing work on her computer, and then alt tab when she asked what I was doing and then tell her what I was doing...so evil...yet so much joy.

Imma download C&C: T S when I can.