How many 12oz beers are in a Hooters Pitcher?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by teamhex, May 24, 2009.

1. teamhex

teamhex Active Member

Man last night me and 2 other friends went to hooters and for some reason we were able to knock back 5 pitchers of beer in under 3 hours during the fight. The waitress wanted to cut us off at 3 or 4 but she saw we were completely fine, there were even 2 cops not even 10 ft away watching the door.(Weird, fight night thing I guess?)
    How many 12oz beers are in a pitcher at hooters? Im trying to figure it out, because I remember drinking 3 with just me and another guy once and we had to stay there for awhile to sober up. Maybe this is a tolerance thing eh? That and my friends hardly touched the first 2 pitchers. Maybe its a sign I should quit or slow down.

1.Shiner Bock
    2.Blue Moon
    3.Blue Moon
    4.Dos XX
    5.Blue Moon

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  2. mep916

mep916 Administrator Staff Member

Knowing the size in ounces of the pitcher should give you the answer, no?

3. Mitch?

Mitch? banned

A pitcher is supposed to be ~3 pints, or ~60 fl oz.
    So I'd say 5 cans per pitcher probably, assuming they don't water it down any.

4. mep916

mep916 Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, i was gonna take a guess at 60 oz., so I'd say 5 per pitcher too.

5. dug987654

dug987654 New Member

In the UK a pub pitcher hold 4 pints (4x20oz). Therefore you each had 6 or 7 pints. That's pretty good going...!

6. BigSteve702

BigSteve702 New Member

they had 5 pitchers, each pitcher has 5 12oz beers in it (your standard bottle). so about 25 beers to 3 people in 3 hours, about 8 beers per person. one beer per hour is filtered through your liver, so in reality you each had about 5 beers to get a buzz off of, the other 3 didnt make a difference

if any of you were even slightly buzzed off of 5 beers, you need to stop drinking beer and get yourself some washington apples!

7. Punk

Punk Moderator Staff Member

Man that sucks how you have to stay inside to sober up... How many times have I got drunk in a bar and went in the streets completely drunk...

8. teamhex

teamhex Active Member

That was once, my friend was driving so he wanted to sober up(we had just gone on a brewery tour 2 hours before, and they give you like 4 pints on the tour). I'm a pretty big guy so I can handle myself really well. Hes told me he didn't remember how he got home. I always remember, and im not that impaired slightly drunk. Unless im out right wasted to the point of puking. I did drive one time when I even told myself...man I shouldn't be driving. Either way it was a one time thing, I don't feel like going to jail for some stupid stuff.

Last edited: May 26, 2009