How to make online videos play continuously

Discussion in 'General Computer Chat' started by Tyster, May 22, 2010.

1. Tyster

Tyster New Member

Greetings.

I recently bought a brand new Acer Aspire One laptop with a 10 inch screen. Here are the specs:

Processing speed: 1.66GHz

Memory: 1 GB

Storage: 160 GB

Internet connection: T-Mobile connection from my Nokia 6133 phone to my computer at 460 kpbs per second. ( I don't know if this is considered fast or slow)

When I try to play videos online like Youtube, they play for 5 seconds then, freeze, then play 5 seconds and freeze and so on. Don't know if the problem is the connection speed or the computer.

Can anyone tell me what I can do or buy to get all of the videos I watch to play smoothly and uninterrupted.

As always, any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Tyster

2. voyagerfan99

voyagerfan99 The Chicken Master Staff Member

It's most likely your internet connection. Try letting it play for the first five seconds, then pause it and let the video load all the way.

3. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Yeah, I don't think it's "freezing", it's more likely that it's just you're slow internet connection and that's the rate that the video is loading at.

4. Feuerfrei.x

Feuerfrei.x New Member

Yeah, its the internent connection those Mobile internet things are rubbish for youtube and viseos and downloading also, espesally T-Mobile :p