Most annoying error messages of all time

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
For me this is the most annoying error message:
QuickTime is missing software required to perform this operation. Unfortunately it is not available on the QuickTime server.
And it shows up several times a day. I wish I could uninstall that QuickTime crap, but I use a program that requires it...

jesbax

The program had an unexped error and needs to close. save your work and reboot.

Internet Explore Running windows update.

p4r4s1t3

When trying to uninstall MSN 7 (BETA) so I can go back to 6.2 -

"Windows cannot find the file "MsnMsgr.Msi". Uninstallation cannot continue."

And when trying to install MSN 6.2 -

"There is a newer version of MSN Messenger installed. Please uninstall this version, and restart the installation."

Hellbreather

One of the most annoying ones I have got before is the

"Norton Anti-Virus has detected 32-trojan (wateva) worm, would you like to delete this file"

You click yes it waits for 3 minutes and comes up with

"Norton Anti-virus has detected 32-trojan worm, Norton Anti-Virus is unable to delete the selected file"

OS Dragon

When I first got into computing I tried to install Visual Basic Studio 6, but I couldn't because apparently I was missing these really important file :mad:. I guess the most annoying for me are:

tomb08uk said:
when internet connection not working and browser shows error 404
and
jesbax said:
The program had an unexped error and needs to close

mgoldb2

VIP Member
Any link error when compiling a C++ program. compiling errors I can usually figure out with out a problem. Same thing with run time errors. But those damm link errors always takes me hours to figure out because it does not give the slightest clue what causing it. I swear once I got a link error could not fix it so I open a new project just copy and paste everything in. With 0 changes made it decided to work. I swear those damm link errors are there just to piss me off.

Rambo

I always get the " *Program Name* has performed an illegal operation and needs to close" lol

red onion

I was rebooting after cleaning spyware off a comp and got this message during bootup:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Windows has recovered from a serious error.

OK

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ummm, what error? Where the button for details? What if it is not okay?
The worst error messages are those that tell you something bad happened, but do not give you a clue what it was.

Exploded_Monitor

One time i got a voice error (a lady came on in that retarded computer tone) saying something like this:
"Its not my fault. There is not enough memory to complete the operation."