Movie/Clip Thread?

g4m3rof1337

Well, since we all know we have a screenshot thread, and recently, some of us have been posting video clips of some gameplay. So, to make it easier and to properly showcase our work, why not have a dedicated thread?

So if is something that would be useful, we can edit the '?' out of the title and have this thread, if not, don't reply and nothing will happen, lol.

awildgoose

Well, since we all know we have a screenshot thread, and recently, some of us have been posting video clips of some gameplay. So, to make it easier and to properly showcase our work, why not have a dedicated thread?

So if is something that would be useful, we can edit the '?' out of the title and have this thread, if not, don't reply and nothing will happen, lol.

Hey! You said there was no point because you can just post it on the Screenshot thread, plus I have already tried this and no one even posted
http://www.computerforum.com/154541-post-your-movies-thread.html

g4m3rof1337

Well the last thing I need is members saying why are you posting videos in a screenshot thread? And if you had a thread why didn't resurrect it yesterday or even mention it?

Oh well then.

awildgoose

Well the last thing I need is members saying why are you posting videos in a screenshot thread? And if you had a thread why didn't resurrect it yesterday or even mention it?

Oh well then.

Because that would have been like a triple post or something, and I wouldn't be able to post it in the screenshot thread saying post your movies in here otherwise it would be marked as spam and be deleted or something.

g4m3rof1337

If you're resurrecting a thread, I'm sure that's not bumping.. And how can you be warned for spamming, if you're posting a link to another thread, of the same forum..

awildgoose

If you're resurrecting a thread, I'm sure that's not bumping.. And how can you be warned for spamming, if you're posting a link to another thread, of the same forum..

It's happened before, so I don't want to do it again (besides just before, since it's the same genre).