possible mini pc setup for power outages ?

killercripple

Beelink SER5 with 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C4GVBCRQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AMSFF11DD0K5A&th=1

plan to hook that to my current monitor {LG 32" 4K lg 32ud59-b }

then i can watch movies/tv shows off my external HDD.

I plan on buying a solar generator {ECOFLOW river 2 pro (768Wh)

That setup should run it for a day 2 right? at least 1. the beelink under full load is on 45W and the LG is 50W. I figure since i want be pushing the computer and ill turn the brightness on the monitor down. If i pull more than 100Watts total I'd be surprised.

I have a plain gas generator that we we use for my medical equipment, lights, space heater (if it gets to cold) & w/e might be needed. i was also looking into a small inverter generator (2000W-3000W). for the times when the power goes out for 3+ days

snag

Beelink SER5 with 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C4GVBCRQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AMSFF11DD0K5A&th=1

plan to hook that to my current monitor {LG 32" 4K lg 32ud59-b }

then i can watch movies/tv shows off my external HDD.

I plan on buying a solar generator {ECOFLOW river 2 pro (768Wh)

That setup should run it for a day 2 right? at least 1. the beelink under full load is on 45W and the LG is 50W. I figure since i want be pushing the computer and ill turn the brightness on the monitor down. If i pull more than 100Watts total I'd be surprised.

I have a plain gas generator that we we use for my medical equipment, lights, space heater (if it gets to cold) & w/e might be needed. i was also looking into a small inverter generator (2000W-3000W). for the times when the power goes out for 3+ days
it depend on price solar generator.you storing the power,how long the power last.
you can get gell baterie from 1 to 10 depend how long you need power,you have them on charger all time,when power go off they work same as generator stored electricity.
i would use lop top and you can plug the monitor to lop top and use direct power from baterie or use converter,no maintenance to bateries some off them last 10 years.i think this is cheepest way to go.