Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
Thanks dude.. I like the case, but I'm not gonna lie, the color choice was left up to a 4 year old--he picked orange!
Tbh I would've probably done the same. I was tempted by the orange/black H440 actually. ;) I'm loving bright colours right now, I painted my room orange and I went for bright green glasses and a yellow phone. :D

Laquer Head

Tbh I would've probably done the same. I was tempted by the orange/black H440 actually. ;) I'm loving bright colours right now, I painted my room orange and I went for bright green glasses and a yellow phone. :D

Believe it or not they also had the 230T in 'Battleship Grey' w/ Black front and it looked great-- but he picked orange first! LOL

SpriteMidr

If you think that cooler's bad... you should see mine. The Zalman CNPS9900A. That thing... is a nightmare to clean.

I have the same as spirit. Pretty decent, but he did insist on cutting himself on both his own and mine ;)

taisolcep409151_perspec.jpg

I have always been used to these crappy old ones. It is only in the past three years that I have stopped using IDE, and only within the past month have I changed from using VGA for everything.

spirit

Staff member
I have the same as spirit. Pretty decent, but he did insist on cutting himself on both his own and mine ;)

taisolcep409151_perspec.jpg

I have always been used to these crappy old ones. It is only in the past three years that I have stopped using IDE, and only within the past month have I changed from using VGA for everything.
The last cooler I cut myself on before yours was an Arctic Cooler Freezer 13 which I had on my i5 2500K. When I put the NH-U14S on my i7 I was careful and didn't cut myself again. :p

spirit

Staff member
At least the rozzers will be able to use the DNA evidence if anyone walks off with your kit.
That's what I always said! I said if anybody nicked my PC, plod would be able to get it back due to the DNA security on my CPU cooler. You just don't get that on a Dell or an HP. :D

Calin

I ran out of rigid tubing so I put that piece of white soft tubing there. I will be replacing everything with white soft anyway so that it matches the motherboard
13041290_558353497680899_6046109875670800361_o.jpg