Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Noshowa

DXhXYEv.png

Back when i used to customise my desktop. It's my best work :).

C4C

Cleaned my desktop up and added a slideshow.. Not liking the desktop background aspect of Win10, and how you can't "randomize" the photos. Had to name them all myself to get the order I want.

For now it's filled with photography I wish I took, and over time will slowly become only my photos :)

e3fc4447240631979428875d6b124baf.jpg

Darren

Staff member
Dat BRZ. Except that the back wheels are tucked up in the fender. I'm fine with lowered cars. But as soon as you change the camber I'm noping out of there.

C4C

Well you kinda need negative camber for drifting. I like a little bit, but this makes makes me puke in my mouth... So much nope..
File0185.jpg

ophelia

Your desktops are all so serious and cool... and mine is a potato. :p

Here you go, my laptop desktop because my PC is crying at the moment :) :

Yes, I'm very anti-icon... which apparently makes everyone crazy. (It gets cluttered in a span of 2 weeks... don't worry) :p

Last edited:

65n00в

Just wanted to know what everyone thought about this pivotal scene. I have not read more than a bit of the first book. No spoilers plz/cfdsktp.png

spirit

Staff member
Nice and clean desktop running on my 50 inch TV. Hard to think that this computer is 7 years old :eek:

W10_Aug.jpg
I absolutely LOVE London! I live in Norwich which is about 100 miles away from London, but everytime I approach London on the M11 or on the train to London Liverpool Street and I see the skyscrapers in the City and Canary Wharf I always feel like coming home for some reason, even though I've never lived in London.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like we really need to make the stickies more obvious so new members can find them easily, @johnb35.

Unfortunately, we needed to clean up all the stickies so the forum didn't look so cluttered. Right now there is one sticky with all the others listed inside of it. We just need to come up with a better solution so there are noticeable better. We have already noticed this and trying to come up with a solution.