Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

flame1117

banned
There's my desktop.
screenshot1.JPG

then i opened up a folder just to show the effects my cool color modded looks like :)
screenshot2.JPG

The-Llamalizer

speedyink, it would appear youa re using the longhorn m5 skin for windowblinds. thats one of my favorite windowblinds. currently im using dogmax. i post a pic, but my screenprint don't work, or i don't seem to know hwo to use it :).

Well i found out you used astonshell then you got that theme for it. I also found out, you can only have the astonshell for 30days, untill you have you register it and pay 28$....

go to wincustomize.com and get windowblinds for free :)

flame1117

banned
I don't know exatly get the astion this, is suposidly a differnt shell for windows or something, i stoped reading after the 28$.

Bobo

banned
Zeus2005 said:
I wish i had 4MB broadband.................................
heeheehee.....don't we all. I get 7.1MB broadband though:p because my dad runs his business and does hosting from my house:D

flame1117

banned
We get ours though cox too, Allot o fpeople think companys like cox arent good, ubut its fast and they have great customer service. and he get a discout for knowing someone :)

speedyink

VIP Member
The-Llamalizer said:
speedyink, it would appear youa re using the longhorn m5 skin for windowblinds. thats one of my favorite windowblinds. currently im using dogmax. i post a pic, but my screenprint don't work, or i don't seem to know hwo to use it :).

go to wincustomize.com and get windowblinds for free :)

Actually I downloaded windows longhorn transformation pack. This one is actually called Longhorn m6. Check out my tool bar and look at Word(thats Word 2000 by the way, NOT 2003) There are a ton of other themes to choose from too. I like the blue start button and menus too.
desktop5.jpg

tomb08uk

Another site which is similar to wincustomize.com is www.themexp.org . This has many features like screensavers etc and also options to personalise the boot up screen of windows. To see different boot up screen on the left hand side is a link called 'Boot Up Screens' funny enough.

Bobo

banned
Antti Jeejee said:
I have 100 Mb connection (well shared with the house, but usually really fast), less than 20$ per moth. Student housing rules :D
I had a 100MB connection too, until I went wireless; it doesn't matter one bit. That is the LAN speed, your internet could be anywhere from 54KBPS to 10MBPS

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Bobo said:
I had a 100MB connection too, until I went wireless; it doesn't matter one bit. That is the LAN speed, your internet could be anywhere from 54KBPS to 10MBPS
i dont think its 10MB, maybe 10mb