Post your Xmas Pressies here.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Schonza, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Schonza

Schonza New Member

Post what you got. I got a navman S45 GPS, some lollies and some shower/body wash stuff. That's only from my rents. I'll get the rest of my pressies from my relos today, as well as bday pressies.

2. quagmondo23

quagmondo23 New Member

Its not Christmas yet! haha

3. quagmondo23

quagmondo23 New Member

Not here. :p

4. ScOuT

ScOuT VIP Member

Everybody just left...getting ready for bed.

My wife got me my case, CPU cooler and new RAM...still waiting on the RAM:) I have everything in the case and the cooler installed...come on G-Skill get here soon:)

5. Respital

Respital Active Member

Nice, got pics?

I'll post mine up after supper when i open my presents!

6. g4m3rof1337

g4m3rof1337 New Member

Earlier this week I bought a nice $50 pair of Skullcandy Hesh headphones, next day bought a Wii, and the day after that I bought Mep's Q9450 CPU, and received it today, and today I bought a nice pair of shoes from Aldo.

They were all presents to me from me. :p

7. just a noob

just a noob Active Member

i think im getting fallout three, and crysis from my grandma, i know i'm getting a digital multimeter from my other granda, i hope i get some socks from my mom though lol

8. Schonza

Schonza New Member

[​IMG]

That's it. I'll get heaps from relos since my bday is 10 days away. They'll give me all my presents in one shot. Kind of good and bad in a way.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  9. Hdk20

Hdk20 New Member

It's not Christmas here yet. I will post after I open all my presents :p

10. Schonza

Schonza New Member

Yeah, it is here. +10 GMT. It's 9:45am atm. Merry xmas to all! Hope you get what you want!

11. Kill Bill

Kill Bill New Member

All I know is I'm getting an iPhone 3G 16GB Black. I'll post pics of it in 1 hour and 7 mins

12. Serenade_Me

Serenade_Me <b>VIP Member</b>

OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED :D
    but I have to wait until tomorrow morning

I got all of my christmas shopping done today (I am a massive procrastinator), so I'll tell you all what my family's getting (from me) :):
    mom: a cross stitch (she lovess those things)
    dad: a long sleeved Underarmor shirt (he works outside all day and I don't know how he stands it. hahah)
    brother: The Jungle by Upton Sinclair (he's a history buff and hasn't read it)
    sister: victoria secret glimmer lotion in pink strawberry (I had to stop from getting myself one haha)
    best friend: we decided to make eachother gifts so what I'm doing is knitting a christmas tree ornament that looks like a chinese food container and filling it with white rice (it's a major inside joke between the two of us) with a beautiful hand made christmas card by yours truly.

if possible, I think I'm more excited about giving my presents :)

13. awildgoose

awildgoose New Member

I tried to get on the computer so I could make this thread but oh well, at least a Aussie made it.
    I got a Mountain bike so I can ride to school, a SATA DVD Burner, 2 Squash balls, a Squash Racket and some bubble wrap that came with the burner, I love bubble wrap.

Happy Xmas.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  14. Schonza

Schonza New Member

Hahaha, yeah I thought an aussie was going to beat me to this. I've been up since about 6. I waited till my rents were up before doing pressies. I'm getting money from people so it's good, because that's going towards my RX-7 series 2/3. I'm going to use it as a project and turn it into a track car. :)

15. Mitch?

Mitch? banned

I got an 'Unlimited' watch w/ leather band, a Buckle gift card, a blanket my girlfriend made, and the yet are to be determined! I also got various amounts of cash and check, to be counted.

16. Kornowski

Kornowski VIP Member

17. Mez

Mez New Member

Wow... A present came in the mail for me today. I opened it up and inside was a $300 Gift Certificate from my parents for Newegg! I CAN UPGRADE MY SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!

18. Shane

Shane ComputerForum Fanatic Staff Member

wow very nice!!!!

fancy a HD4850 :)

19. Gareth

Gareth Active Member

I am getting a Radeon HD4870 1GB GDDR5 Overclocked Edition. I can't wait to put that baby in my rig.

20. Shane

Shane ComputerForum Fanatic Staff Member

ohh sweet man your going to love it!!!