Xbox 360 overheating

FairDoos

Has anyone suggested the Xbox 360 Case from Lian Li? If not here you go it was made for overheating 360's so i thionk this might just solve your problem and also see if you can purchase some compressed air cans and blow inside the vents to get some dust out that could be a problem? Also where is your Xbox in the room? Is it in a closed space or open space? Here is the link for the other case btw!

XBOX 360 CASE LIAN LI

G25r8cer

well they did update cooling as far as newer system they put better heatsinks on them, but still nothing is a guarantee cuz they just keep adding better cooling, since re designing the case would be to much work. Just remember the new elites do not come with hdmi cables, or component any more. MS dropped the price but now u have to buy hdmi or components seperate, it only comes with your basic red,white, yellow.

also i have an arcade i bought almost 2 years ago never had an rrod but its on a shelf where it has plenty of venitilation

Im not worried about the hdmi cable's as I dont even have an HD TV. I will prob just hook it up to my 22" Samsung monitor via an adapter. They make a cable with vga hook up, right?

PcVent.com

I put 6 cooling fans under my 360 and it still got messed up, there is really nothing you can do but leave it in an open area and hope for the best.

FairDoos

I put 6 cooling fans under my 360 and it still got messed up, there is really nothing you can do but leave it in an open area and hope for the best.

Not really there is many solutions to quieten and cool down an xbox 360 there are loads that have just been said?

Aastii

VIP Member
Has anyone suggested the Xbox 360 Case from Lian Li? If not here you go it was made for overheating 360's so i thionk this might just solve your problem and also see if you can purchase some compressed air cans and blow inside the vents to get some dust out that could be a problem? Also where is your Xbox in the room? Is it in a closed space or open space? Here is the link for the other case btw!

XBOX 360 CASE LIAN LI

The case would be a good fix if it didn't void the warranty :p It was suggested before and the wrranty issue popped up

JlCollins005

yes they make a 360 vga cables, and also the lian li case is a waste of money unless you have the money to waste :) the case cost about as much as an arcade system, im currently trying to come across a decent mid tower case, and im gunna put my 360 in the or in a micro havent decided