1 User perfect 1 user freezes HELP

shenry

Our PC's been acting very strange lately(by lately I mean ever)Anyway on my Mum and Dads user (they share 1 user) they can barely run 1 app.apps like outlook express and firefox while on my user I can run4 apps without slowing down a notch except when its loading them all but thats different (my apps are iTunes , Firefox, Windows Live Messenger, and Thundre Bird.)The only difference about the users is that mine has a password and my Mum and Dads is the original user from bout 4 years ago.Any ideas on how to fix this?

(aint the user in my sig)

Stats of PC

AMD XP 2100+
512 MB RAM
Aopen DVD Drive
Aopen DVD RAM drive
80 Gig HDD
32 MB VRAM

Thanks in Advance

edifier

From their user account, do the following.

Download HJTsetup.exe from this link http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.Please install it there.
Continue to click "next" in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the "Select Addition Tasks" dialogue.
Put a check by "Create a desktop icon" then click "Next" again.
Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
At the final dialogue box click "Finish" and it will launch Hijack This.
Click on the "Do a system scan and save a logfile" button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log and post it in this thread.