120mm Case Fans

Impr3ssiv3

i am in need of some super high quality 120mm case fans from newegg.com

i am looking to replace my too exhaust fans on my case(back top, top back)

i need some fans that move a lot of air with very little noise

preferably around 20-25dba and somewhere near 70 or so CFM

Impr3ssiv3

well i have a P180 so i dont need LEDs

and the P180 already comes stock with 3 TriCool fans and the 2 in the upper chamber are the ones im replacing

I already have a ThermalTake SmartFan 2.0 in the front as intake and it has a speed control i use but its a little on the loud side. but if i get 2 more of those i could get a fan conroller

Archangel

VIP Member
I have Antec Tri Cool fans in my case.. and i absolutely love them.. i have them set to the slow-est speed,.. and they are moving a lot of air without making noise :)

PC eye

banned
I have Antec Tri Cool fans in my case.. and i absolutely love them.. i have them set to the slow-est speed,.. and they are moving a lot of air without making noise :)

We seem to ended up with the exact same case as far as the 140mm front intake and 120mm rear exhaust. Here each fan is quiet with the only thing actually heard is the fan in the supply itself. And that is low. The only fan controller needed is the one for the Zalman CNS9500 cpu cooler! :p

Archangel

VIP Member
i have a 120mm and a 80mm Tri Cool in the sidepanel of the case.. both set to the lowest speed, and i dont have a problem with it.
i use the fanmate2 wich came with my 9500 too (hmmm....)
and the only thing i hear are the fan's on my grafic's cards,. my PSU has a 120mm Fan at a quite low speed, so its actually quite silent

PC eye

banned
I have to stick my ear next to the front 140mm fan to hear that one. The two 120mm Antecs on the side cover are not even noticable. It's either the inner supply fan or the rear 120mm that came with the case. I simply left the Zalman controller at the default position and don't hear anything from the vpu fan at all. Regardless the low temps are worth it even if you hear a little! :D

PC eye

banned
That's probably what I'm hearing here since the case is actually inside the cabinet of a large computer desk. Well since this case is longer then the old one the door stays open all of the time. I get to hear "everything" if anything! :p