3DMARK06 Scores Here

Ctcoyote16

3dmark.jpg

Last edited:

P11

VIP Member
OMG!!! hehe :) Guess im gonna have to edit my sig. I am also worried about our score, it seem a setup with 7800gtx SLI could only get a I quote, "With two GTX in SLI, it could only manage 11.2 FPS in the benchmark !!! "

Last edited:

P11

VIP Member
Ya, i have no idea who wants to benchmark their cell phone...but i think 3DMark 06 for pc should be released today.

Geoff

VIP Member
This is what some guy said: 3DMark06 2x 7800GTX SLI = 11.2 fps

And i also read that 3DMark06 wont focus so much on the cpu, since the cpu limits the gpu's performance, so you'll notice a greater diference with crossfire and sli on this test.

Geoff

VIP Member
Here are some screenshots from 3DMark06:

3dmark06_screen001.jpg

3dmark06_screen002.jpg

3dmark06_screen003.jpg

Now i must say, those first 2 look extremely realistic.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Wow... Nice first screen shots. That 3rd looks like the first demo from 05... Is it just optimized for SLi or something?

Well, I'll post my scores in a few weeks, unless a GF4 MX440SE PCI can run it ;P

Oh, and question... SLi, are more games beginning to require this or what? I mean, I really can't see it becomming mainstream, but I also had no desire for it when I purchased my machine(I have the original AN8)

Ku-sama

banned
your getting a diffrent card then your 78GT? or did you break yours and are getting a new one? also, when is 06 supposed to be released?

Geoff

VIP Member
Its already released, im running the test right now. The game tests are exactly the same as in '05, but there better graphics and stuff, i only get around 3-10FPS in both game tests. THe CPU testst are different though.

The demo really limits you on what you can run, since the demo only includes SM2.0, but the PRO version includes HDR and SM3.0 tests. I get an average of 0FPS in the CPU test, lol

EDIT: My score was 1401 in 3DMark06 :(

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I'm just getting a replacement. I've already spent way more on my system recently than I meant to(which is why I'm selling all my old stuff :p)

Hmm...well I'll post a score probably next weekend. I should have my card by then...

Geoff

VIP Member
Syphr said:
it figures I only got '05 like a month ago, and now i gotta get a new one

oh well
why dont you just use the demo? There really was no reason to pay for 3DMark 03/05, since the tests werent really that much different from the PRO and Basic version. IF your going to pay for one though, pay for the '06 since the PRO version includes HDR tests, as well as SM3.0.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
where are you guys download the demo from?? i'm trying a whole of sites but they're all overloaded! can't even load the download page D:

Rambo

liuliuboy said:
where are you guys download the demo from?? i'm trying a whole of sites but they're all overloaded! can't even load the download page D:

Yeah! I cant download it either! I'm trying all sorts of places.... :( I dont really wanna use BitTorrent, but if I have to... which it looks like i will be....

EDIT: ok, I found a link that is working for me!!

http://majorgeeks.com/3dmark06-2.html

Enjoy! :D