5 Mile Range Lan Antenna For Sale!!

nayrnac321

hey you all. i have a wireless lan antenna up for sale! it hooks up to you router and boosts the signal up to 5 miles so you can extend your network up to miles!! attached is a rptnc cable for hooking it up to a linksys product. but adapters for other brands are a vailable. it also comes with a mounting kit! with these, you can share internet from your friend who lives across your city!! email me at [email protected] if you want it. i am selling it with the rptnc cable and mounting kit all for just 50 bucks plus 10 bucks shipping. thanks! this thing is awesome. if you want more pics, then email me!

6.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Blind_Arrow

Put this thing in computer equipment for sale. will be marketted better.

antenna not for newbies, as u'll share ur internet across homes, or in other words, you'll be paying for homes accesing internet in 5 miles radius :), though at 50$, a very handsome price.

those who are intersted (i'm as well, but am far away), are adviced to contact your neighbours for a free internet for say 5$, collect from each home, and you can subscribe to 8MB DSL :), disconnect the wireless at night, and use yourself this 8MB bandwidth :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Have a lookaround anyways...you never know! (I found my wireless by accident). Also, dont forget coffeeshops :)