About transfering data

dydydy

I would like to know...
when I take a picture with my sony digital camera
how do I transfer the data by linking the camera to computer? with or without memory card... but not by plug/unplug memory card from camera to pc again and again@@
is there any cables I should buy or programs I have to download?

Also my frd has a problem..
when he connects his digital camera to pc... he can not take pictures anymore... how do I fix this problem?

Basically what I want to do is to take a pic with my camera which is connected to a computer... and the computers reads the picture when I finish taking it.

Last edited:

kof2000

is easy if you have a media card reader if not you will need to connect your camera from a usb cable to the pc and you need to install the including program and rely on the program to transfer.

jjsevdt

I hate software that comes with digital cameras. If you have XP all you need to do is use the USB/ FIREWIRE cable that came with your camera and plug it into an available slot. Turn the device on, you may have to put it to read or memory card depending on the camera. When the device has been loaded you will see your camera in windows explorer and can simply copy and paste them where you want.