Ages of Computerforum.com

How old are you?

• Total voters

ian

Administrator
Staff member
interesting poll...Im going to make it a sticky thread for a little while, so we can get some more responses.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Interesting poll. :)
I wonder if its result will be the same of that resulting from the members' birthdates, which is 24 years...

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
70 views and only 9 votes? Come on, people, click your age!
Why are you so shy? From more than 3000 members only 256 filled their birthdate in the registering form. I averaged their age and came up with 24 years. Let's see if the poll result will be the same or not...

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Actually it wasn't so hard as it seems... :)
I saved the 12 months from the Calendar as html, then wrote a program that picked up the numbers in the paranthesis and averaged them.
Am I a genius or not? :p

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
It would be cool... :)
Those good old days when I had nothing else to do than go to school (from time to time) and have fun (all of the time)... :rolleyes:

geranimo://

Not much enthousiasm here it seems...come on ppl...

Are you gonna tell me that in the 16-20 years old are the most computer nerds?? :p

geranimo://

Thnx, if you could take a look at the title too :p It isnt exactly supposed to be "How are you" an "old" is missing :D

Srry, it was my first poll, I was kinda nervous :cool: :D

ian

Administrator
Staff member
geranimo:// said:
Thnx, if you could take a look at the title too :p It isnt exactly supposed to be "How are you" an "old" is missing :D

Srry, it was my first poll, I was kinda nervous :cool: :D
I edited the poll, now reads, How old are you.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Wow, I'm the oldest so far... :eek:
The 24 year average resulted from every member birthdate, but it seems that the active members (who voted in this poll) are much younger. :)