Arrive Alive.

ANNR

I am trying to do a T-shirt design, and the theam is Arrive Alive(no drunk driving).

I am not good with Arts or photoshop so i need help from Photoshopers.

Please help me out, I appreciated it.

Here is what I have in mine

There was a party going on in the house. The party just finished so everybody is leaving. Two of the kids, one boy and one girl and the boy is drunk. They walked to their car parked near the house and went in. All of these twos kids friends followed asking them for a ride but they are puzzed, should they give them a ride? Should they even drive? The decesion seems to be easer for the girl so she took out her cell phone and called for help. All of their friends standing infront of a car, they are holding eighter beers, smoke, or leafs on their hands. Behinds these friends is a figer of a grand reaper holding its huge Axe, somewhat transparent compair to the kids. And somewere on the front says Death can be deceiving.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
well, im sure i will and lots of other people will be more than happy to help out in designing, but for a T-Shitr deisgn, that is far too detailed, far FAR too detailed. seriously consider bringing it back down a bit. Remeber you would want people to instantly know what your T-Shirt is trying to get at.

How about a design with people, kind of "MSN WeeMee" style, standing in front of a car (obviously getting into it. And a large beer kind of transparent behind the car, (large beer that is). Obviously thats just a uick thoguht, not expecting you to take it, jsut throwing in idea to spur you. Also, do you want photo images or graphically generated images....

Thanks, dragon2309

ANNR

dragon2309 said:
well, im sure i will and lots of other people will be more than happy to help out in designing, but for a T-Shitr deisgn, that is far too detailed, far FAR too detailed. seriously consider bringing it back down a bit. Remeber you would want people to instantly know what your T-Shirt is trying to get at.

How about a design with people, kind of "MSN WeeMee" style, standing in front of a car (obviously getting into it. And a large beer kind of transparent behind the car, (large beer that is). Obviously thats just a uick thoguht, not expecting you to take it, jsut throwing in idea to spur you. Also, do you want photo images or graphically generated images....

Thanks, dragon2309

both photo images or graphically generated images will be fine. I like your idea and i think its gona look better than what i think when it comes out.

I know that my idea is to detail but if possible i would realy like to see it come to life.

I am open to any suggestions, so please just throw them at me.

Thanks

ANNR

atomic said:
Front: ARRIVE ALIVE.

Back: Don't drink and drive.

:)

Nice and simple, stright to the point. But it is a little lacking on the effort side, so i don't think this will work.:D

Motoxrdude

Front: Arive Alive
Back: A picture of a car with drunk kids getting in, and the grim reaper laughing and saying something like "Looks like i will be getting my quota tonight".

This way people will wonder what your shirt is about and want to see the other side.
Just a suggestion, throwing in some ideas.

Last edited:

ANNR

Motoxrdude said:
Front: Arive Alive
Back: A picture of a car with drunk kids getting in, and the grim reaper laughing and saying something like "Looks like i will be getting my quota tonight".

This way people will wonder what your shirt is about and want to see the other side.
Just a suggestion, throwing in some ideas.

Very good. I am quite interest in your idea.

Can anybody help me put these into pictures?

thanks

The Astroman

Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly :p

10278655.jpg

Found this on a website lol

Last edited: