backround and such...mostly a question for Ian

Fure6

can we get some cool colors goin in here? i mean, these are cool colors, but something more extreme! kind of like this: http://209.25.203.234/index.php? it's a link to the pearl drummers forum. i'm not saying to put the same colors on here as there, but just somthing more "cooler" you could say. :D

:confused:

oh yea, i like what you did with the top of the page and the floppy drives by the diffrent folders of threads! :cool:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well the background will always be light shades of grey and white, cause I dont like dark backgrounds, I find them sometimes hard to read.
But I will keep the more color thing in mind, there are still some more minor changes to be done.

Christopher

VIP Member
I hate gray. Seems so impersonal and boring. I'd rather have a light color of blue or something. Light gray-blues are close enough to gray to have the same clean effect, but I think it's sexier :p

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Seems so impersonal and boring.
Ahh, but impersonal and boring background makes your avatar looks so much more personal and interesting....

ian

Administrator
Staff member
In case nobody noticed, and I am sure nobody did notice, this is a lighter shade of navy blue.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
My brother came back from watching "the chronicles of riddick" and said he wanted to be able to see in the night like that.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Mmmm why don't do you mulitple backgrounds Ian.. then people can choose?
Yeah, Im a ideas/concepts type of person, who always takes the path of least effort, and I suck at anything to do with graphics, you are going to have to cut me some slack in that department.
Oh and I like the idea of everyone looking at the forum in the same way, and no that is not some excuse for being too lazy.

pipit

Hellfire said:
Mmmm why don't do you mulitple backgrounds Ian.. then people can choose?
I don't like that idea.
I like the idea of everyone looking at the forum in the same way
agree!!!!! ;)

I like the background colour of this forum now.= white with light navy blue
it's simple and don't make my eyes sick to see.

and i think now's colour is cool. BRAVO!!! :)

(finaly can get online now. fiuhhh!!!! i missed many things in here i think)