Been a while...

cptnwinky

VIP Member
since I have stopped by here. Man things have grown. Good job Ian.

I'll have to add this place to my list of frequent stops while at work. I sit there all day and just answer other peoples questions, why not do it here as well.

How have things been going with the gang here anyways? I have not seen you Ian or Tab on devboxforums in a while, surprisingly your still in the top ten though Ian.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Hi cptnwinky, good to see ya around.
I stopped going to devboxforums since it was sold, Im waiting for chroders next project, then Ill definitely be dropping by.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Nope I have no idea, he is doing a good job of keeping it secret.

Christopher

VIP Member
What is my next project? :eek:

I'm still developing DevBox so it's still my main concern right now. Unless Dave, you mean SS in which case that's kind of a side thing (for both of us). I think we need a new name...

Christopher

VIP Member
Haha nice one :p What's it stand for?

SS = Scrollsoft. Name for a software "company" (used quotes because I don't like the sound of company). But I don't really like it anymore :p

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
ST was just the first thing to come to mind "after" SS heehee (i was gonna suggest SS2 but that was corny) :p

nomav6

cptnwinky said:
I'll have to add this place to my list of frequent stops while at work. I sit there all day and just answer other peoples questions, why not do it here as well.

Me too. :cool:

Christopher

VIP Member
Praetor said:
ST was just the first thing to come to mind "after" SS heehee (i was gonna suggest SS2 but that was corny) :p
lol I got it, I'm not that thick! (Though zkiller would argue lmao :D)

cptnwinky

VIP Member
I was just trying to see if he knew anything more than I did. As Smegal would say, "You fat trixy hobbit". ;)

I was thinking the same thing about SS Chris, only this time the name is on me, you save your hard earned summer cash. Although since your the one with all the talent between us I will just follow whatever direction you want to take it. I was thinking though someplace where we could just put up our own libraries and functions for whichever languages we are using.

Christopher

VIP Member
only this time the name is on me
We used WMF$ remember :p

I just want a neat name we can just "release" things under. I'd rather put "Copyright <company name>" then "Copyright <my name>" etc. We can get serious after we have some time :)

cptnwinky

VIP Member
Time, whats that. If we wait for the right time then we will never get there. The question is, what exactly is there?