Best Computer Under $600

leSHok

What is the best computer to get under $600.00
The only things it has to do is...
Burn DVD-R or +R because the one i have no says it does both and it really only does +R
Play atleast Counter-Strike v1.6 because it's all I do
Support 2 monitors
YES i want a monitor, keyboard, speakers, and a mouse
it doesnt have to be LCD or wireless
Be 512mb of ram or over

The reason why I'm posting this as a thread because everyone here knows a LOT of stuff. Please post some stuff back. :)

Last edited:

Redbull{wings}

you could easily build your own for under 400 that would play cs 1.6 with 512mb ram if your looking for built computers(like from compaq or dell etc.)then i dont know a whole lot about it

leSHok

wow u guys are quick
anyone got anything else i should look at?
and if i can build one what are some parts?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
wow u guys are quick
anyone got anything else i should look at?
and if i can build one what are some parts?

Out of the 2 computers posted, i would go for the first one, as it was much better than the lenovo one.

And you can build a pretty decent light gaming computer for $550 bucks. Just go with socket 939 instead of am2 and you can get a gig of ram, a 7600gs, and some other goodies.

leSHok

the first one looks good but i want a monitor too and that one doesnt have one
What site do you go on to look for this stuff? I know a few but maybe you know some better?

Redbull{wings}

yes www.newegg.com is one of the best sites for computer parts all of mine were ordered from it and if u would like to build your own then check the sticky on it as it will have some helpful hints

bball4life

Yea you can. I am sure someone here will make a parts list for your comp for under 600$.
Well, ya we could probably come up with something, the real question is though, an lcd monitor or a crt monitor. If you want an lcd you are really going to have to skimp on some of the parts.

leSHok

woooo thatd be so coooooo
as long as it isnt slowwww...512 aint to shabby
leave me a message or whatever thatd be so coo

Ku-sama

banned
woooo thatd be so coooooo
as long as it isnt slowwww...512 aint to shabby
leave me a message or whatever thatd be so coo

its a
2.8GHz P4
512MB DDR333
80GB ATA133 HDD
GeForce 6200

do you need a mouse and keyboard, or speakers?

bebopin64

I've got a computer i need to sell also. Sempron 2500+, 1GB pc3200, Pny Geforce 6600 256MB, MSI K8MM, and a microatx small case. It has 2 HDD's right now with a total of 50GB but I can get more for it. I also have a DVD+-R for it.

Dr Studly

banned
shoot, my computer can play counter strike 1.6

Edit: kusama, that is a rip-off... u offered to sell me all that stuff (xcept the monitor) for like $200