best sli for under 200?

SAD_DC

k well i thought about getting the..A8N SLi Premium Socket 939
but that was when i had less that 150 for mobo but now im willing to go 200 ish...

i saw fatality looks pretty nice but idk...
i just want one that will fit my needs
heres thread of what ima get for the new rig..

http://computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=25525

mostly i want it because later on when i get more money i can get 2x 7800gtx but thats a total MAYBE i want a mobo with awsome performance (for amd 939)

well check out the link to see what im getting and post a nice SLi for about 200 give or take..

SAD_DC

lol some 1 is a fatality fan lol...
...yup the lan party is the one i was thinking about..the fatality is it able to suppost 2x vid cards?
because it doesnt look like it according to the pic..

and the lanparty is it good 4 the set up i have going here
http://computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=25525
P.s the one that i listed on the link is it any good or is the lanparty and fatality better?
thnx alot man...

fatal1ty_fan

ok the fatal1ty an8-sli is sli ready and yes u can get those 2 7800s on it

and there is noway i can tell with out the parts names listed but it looks like it will work and same with the fatal1ty borad

but it depends o what u want

SAD_DC

the 300 GB that im talking about is 7 bux more than yours with same rpm and 100G.B's more i mean is it bad or something?
im strongly thinking of getting that 300 i posted there for 97$ i might even order it tonight..
think i should?

SAD_DC

oops posted to late lol...

thnx alot man ima place order for it tonight...
hey your sure it will work with the set up im getting?because i dont want something that wont hook up right or w.e lol
it says the following..

"Important Note: OEM hard drives do not include cables, software, or hardware (screws, brackets, etc.). Full manufacturer's warranty applies.

Please Note: In order to properly access the full capacity of an ATA interface hard drive or partition larger than 137GB and properly support 48-bit logical block addressing, Windows XP Service Pack 1 or Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 are required. This issue does not affect SCSI hard drives."

SAD_DC

yea thats amazing because i never thought in my life that i would be able to get a Psu that will power 2x 7800gtx's and all the other stuff in that comp for only 70 bux..are you sure this is right for my system lol

oh and games are going to be..
CS-s BF2 Americas army DoD Doom3 and Age Of Empires 3 of course i might get more over time lol.. but thats mostly what i play and the comp i have now sucks and pretty much cant power any of these..

BTW did you read the thing about how the HD comes with no cables/cd's?

SAD_DC

yea im going to order case HD and maybe Psu from tigerdirect because i will also get virtual drive for all those games lol very hard to keep track of so many cd's n work stuff etc..

fatal1ty_fan

cables dont matter the fatal1ty and the dfi mobo comes with the cords but cds might be a problem

and the psu all u need is 550w or 600w but i think that the 550w will do

you only need a psu of 600w if u have like like like like i dont know
due that psu comes with a 120mm(i think)fan that u a=can put in the back

ohh whats ur case

SAD_DC

i thought that wattage ddnt matter it was all about the amps or something..

well this is what im ordering tonight ..
nzxt case
aspire 550 Watt PSu
and maxtor 300G.b hd (going to need help with the no cd problem lol)

tottal is 353 bux..

SAD_DC

oh so it wont fit if i get fatality? because im thinking of eather that one or the lanparty..

you think i should get this one then because 1 its cheaper and 2 it looks nicer..