Brand Spankin' New Alienware Laptops (Unbelievably Awesome)

lmpbzktkix

Hey, my friend Kyle is trying to sell some new Alienware laptops. He has seven of them he wants to sell and all are in brand new condition (still in the box). Installation Discs come with the laptop, of course. This is for some serious buyers, as this laptop is one of the best out there. Unbelievable stats for this one. Contact me at [email protected], AIM me at Lmpbzktkix2k5, or AIM him at I Am nO ImMoRTal, or just reply to this topic. Contact also if you have questions or such, or want to see pictures of these bad boys.

Specs:
Exclusive Alienware Design and Color
Magnesium Alloy Chassis
Programmable Synaptics Touchpad
Built-In Microphone
TV-Out Port with S-Video
1 Type II PCMCIA Slots
3 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 IEEE-1394 Port (4 PIN)
Full Size 88-Key Clear-Keyboard
Smart Bay Drive with Dual HDD Support
3-In-1 Media Card Reader
Dual Infrared Ports with Remote Control
Enhanced Front Stereo Speakers
Standard Smart Li-ION Battery
Dimensions (W)13.8" x (D)11.4" x (H)1.6"
Weight 7.5lbs without Battery
Area-51m™ Warranty: 2-Year AlienCare Toll-Free 24/7 Phone Support with Onsite Service
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor w/ HT Technology 4.2GHz 800MHz FSB w/ 512KB Cache
Motherboard: SiS648FX + SiS963L AGP8X Chipset~latest bios revision 1.16
Memory: **Corsair** 1GB SODIMM DDR PC-3200LL at 600MHz ~cas.latency~2-3-3-6
Video Card: 9800SE w/ 128MB DDR, it's ****ing insane.
120GB Hitachi HD
DVD/CD-RW Disc Drive
Soundblaster Soundcard 128MB there too

Last edited:

lmpbzktkix

WHOA WHOA WHOA, NVM that. He was looking at the specs for when his uncle was going to Overclock the laptop, lol. The real specs I'll post soon.

Grimulus

ZER0X said:
That laptop rules !!!!!!!!!!! man Alienware has some sweet stuff don't they!!!!!

alienware laptops have a problem with overheating from what i hear...and i can see why....anyone else heard this?

ZER0X

VIP Member
Grimulus said:
alienware laptops have a problem with overheating from what i hear...and i can see why....anyone else heard this?

Ive never heard about that... but I agree I can see why :eek:

Grimulus

my friend had one and they actually sent him a 2.4 instead of a 2.8 and the alienware dude actually said their laptops had an overheating problem. they are quite nice but they would have to be kept in a cool environment with plenty of airflow and couldn't be left on a really long time I would imagine...i dunno tho...i've always wanted one. :p

lmpbzktkix

Yeah, I was almost crappin' myself when I saw the overclocked specs and didnt know they were OC, lol. Anyways, here's the real specs for them, the laptops are untouched and still in the box.

This is for some serious buyers, as this laptop is one of the best out there. Unbelievable stats for this one. Contact me at [email protected], AIM me at Lmpbzktkix2k5, or AIM him at I Am nO ImMoRTal, or just reply to this topic. Contact also if you have questions or such, or want to see pictures of these bad boys.

Specs:
Intel Pentium 4 3.4ghz processor
2GB PC3200 Ram
Hitachi 120GB hard drive @ 7,200rpm
NVIDIA 5700FXGO with 256 MB DDR
32x DVD-RW/CD-RW combo drive
Power supply
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
One Year AlienCare
Alien Autopsy
Alienware Mouse Pad
Remote Control (for media players and viewability or something)

Last edited:

Grimulus

i would in no way OC one of those puppies...pretty friggin' solid stock if you asked me...i would really hate to heat up something that powerful with such minimal cooling.

lmpbzktkix

Well, he sadly died before he could overclock it. Anyways, anyone want one of these laptops? 7 of them need to go and they are great with the newest games.