building a website?

What Sells A Website

• Total voters

terrance04

hi,

I wanted to know what & where is the easiest place to have a professional website built? i am no experience site builder but ive had experience with templates but its always a limit to free ones..lol

So what i propose is, if you or anyone you know can build a great website, simple doesn't have to be flashy as long as it works correct, and can be uploaded to a .com server.....

One thing i do know is how to get an average of 3000 real visitors free per week to any site with my secret formula, basically a traffic guru<---:p , but one thing i cannot do is build a great functioning website to save myself :cool:

So please let me know some expertise, soon looking to launch a business of my own, and traffic isn't my problem...

Thanks

ian

Administrator
Staff member
templatemonster.com offer some professional looking templates as does designgalaxy.net

terrance04

Thanks

thanks for the recommendation ill be sure to check it out :p ......after i posted i searched for templates, and i found freewebtemplates.com they offer the best free templates i have ever came across.

Question? Do you think a free template is worth the time and maintaining, or have a professional design and maintain it. Cost is high yes but atleast your getting the best right?

T.Charles

Last edited: