Can someone resize this?

Hello

banned
Can someone resize this so it is UNDER 7,168 Bytes? I usually can resize, but not with the whole bytes thing..

Pic-
DyeLogoforSite.jpg

Thanks!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
DyeLogoforSite.gif

Now was it really that hard? The proporties said about 5kb size, and 8kb on disk( :confused: ) Well, I guess the file size is what matters. Slightly smaller, transparent gif...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Gifs are just usally smaller... They use less colors and all. I also beleive the transparentcy made it a bit smaller too... There was also a white border around the edge that I removed.

narafa

You might also want to consider the .png format, it's a lot better than the gif one, I mean better quality, and about the same in size, trying playing around with it, it might give you a better resolution than the gif or jpeg.

Hello

banned
Ok, one more problem lol, the height and width cant be more than 64 pixels and CANT BE LESS THEN 15 pixels.

Last edited:

Sebouh

there is a program called s-spline that does a great job in resizing pics with great quality.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Resizing it will ruin the GIF format and it'll probably be much larger then... More colors and all when it's shrunk. PNG, I can try that but I donno if the server will allow it.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
The proporties said about 5kb size, and 8kb on disk
Thats because your cluster size is 4KB :)

Hasn't anyone used Photoshop to resize images it's like 3 times easier than most things I have tried
Photoshop is ok, Irfanview is so much more efficient IMO (esp with batching) ... and its free too

Do it for me then? lol.
Uh See Post #2

In about 4 clicks i dropped it to under 2.5KB.........its really not all that challenging

Attachments

• DyeLogoforSite.jpg
    DyeLogoforSite.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 53

Hello

banned
I DEFINALLY didn't understand that. I dont think Dye would mind, its just for my AIM s/n...I will take a uh..screen shot..