Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
650 Centerton Road
Moorestown, NJ 08057 U.S.A.
Phone: (856) 317-7272
Fax: (856) 317-7319
E-mail: [email protected]

For more information regarding Comcast's copyright infringement policy,
procedures, and contact information, please read our Acceptable Use Policy by
clicking on the Terms of Service link at http://www.comcast.net.

Sincerely,
Comcast Legal Response Center

Copyright work(s) identified in the notification of claimed infringement:

Title: Meet the Parents

Infringement Source: BitTorrent
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 23 May 2007 05:51:05 GMT
Recent Infringement Timestamp: 23 May 2007 05:51:05 GMT
Infringer Username:
Infringing Filename: Meet the Parents
Infringing File size: 4641677359
Infringers IP Address:
Infringers DNS Name:
Infringing URL: http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

My dad is freaking out agian.. and we are on vacation.. so much for a peaceful vacation..

Anything that i could tell him that would calm him down?

OvenMaster

VIP Member
No offense, but if I were your dad, you would no longer have access to a computer as long as you lived at home with me. Being a minor, not only are you putting yourself in a legal bind, but your parents as well. I'd be pi$$ed too.

StrangleHold

Staff member
Dad I am sorry and will not do it again seems about right! If it was my Son he would be picking up his computer in small pieces in a plastic bag in the back yard after the second time.

Jack Bauer

banned
Didnt you learn the first time when this happened. If it were my son I would have smashed his computer into the ground and never have let him use a computer as long as he were in my house.

Deepblue

I agree with the rest, it seems you have no respect for your parents if you insist on doing this over and over. and if you think he is mad now just wait untill he is sued.

you could have rented that movie at blockbuster for a few bucks.
its not worth the thousands he would have to pay in lawyer fees and to the copywrite holder. thats just plain stupid and you should never be allowed to touch a computer in his house again.

I wouldnt smash your computer i would sell it and pocket the money cause im sure he payed for it and then i would beat the shit out of you and tie you to a chair, tape you eyes open and
make you watch Meet the Parents over and over for a year..... :)

Last edited:

dmw2692004

I agree with the rest, it seems you have no respect for your parents if you insist on doing this over and over. and if you think he is mad now just wait untill he is sued.

you could have rented that movie at blockbuster for a few bucks.
its not worth the thousands he would have to pay in lawyer fees and to the copywrite holder. thats just plain stupid and you should never be allowed to touch a computer in his house again.

I wouldnt smash your computer i would sell it and pocket the money cause im sure he payed for it and then i would beat the shit out of you and tie you to a chair, tape you eyes open and
make you watch Meet the Parents over and over for a year..... :)

that would be painful..

sup2jzgte

Wow, twice in one year..............I think you need to stop DL'ing movies before you are homeless :)

I just have one question...why Meet the Parents? You can buy this for like $10 now

dmw2692004

noob

encrypt your torrents.....:rolleyes:

Haha, i didnt upload the torrent. I got it from demoniod, which i thought was privet type thing, with encypted torrents. Apperently its not and this was an external torrent upload or something like that.

patrickv

dude you know those kinda stuff is illegal, and yet yo do it again.
your dad will surely be pissed off.

PabloTeK

I think this motto would be a appropriate with a change:

"Level Crossings, don't run the risk"
TO
"Illegal P2P, don't run the risk"

brinky2006

Whatever way you look at it, what you are doing is illegal, and if it is not your internet connection to get done by the copywrighters on, you should not do it.
I thought you would of learnt by now since the last time you were worrying that you were going to be sued.

Personally I would just go and buy Meet the Parents, its in the 3 quid bargin bins over here in the UK lol.

PabloTeK

Aye, it's not a lot now, and saving a couple of quid? It would probably cost more for the bandwidth it would use to download it.

PohTayToez

Alright, you got caught once, what did you think would happen?

"Well, we sent him an angry letter, we don't have to worry about that ever again! That letter should take care of it, we don't need to monitor his access any more!"

Come on... you get caught, you're going on their shortlist, and they'll pay even closer attention. The least you could do is look up how to NOT get caught, such as encryption like someone else said. I'm not saying that I'm a pristine little internet user, but if I got a letter, I'd either stop or at least take measures to not get caught. Mess up again, and your family can probably say goodbye to internet access. Think he's mad now?

Status
Not open for further replies.