Comodo interfering with games

Warriorhazzard

Here I am posting.....again

I am having problems with COMODO Firewall Pro

Whenever I run a certain game that has Gameguard (GG), Gameguard automatically restarts my computer, I have tried to give full permissions to the game and GG but it is still not working - I really like COMODO now but I need one that will work with ma' games

---Is there another Firewall that is as good as COMODO and will allow me to play? - I might only use it while playing games* and use Comodo while browsing/downloading

- Note: I am using AVG 8.0 and Comodo

Respital

Never had that problem myself.
Are you sure the game that GG uses isn't corrupt or anything?
I used to play maplestory until like v0.59 it uses GG but never had anything like that happen, mite be a bug in the new patch check with you friends see if they can get on.
Which game are you trying to play exactly?

Respital

Never heard of that one, who made the game?

Should I try to re-install the game again, see if that works?

First check on the website for update notes or something like that or google your problem see if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them.

Is you can't find anything useful then just try reinstalling it.
If reinstalling it doesn't work try re downloading the installer as that mite be corrupted or something.

Warriorhazzard

Aeria Games & Entertainment

^ They made "made" it - Shaiya is their newest game I believe

--

And yes, some people have had this problem, especially with Comodo - I did what a Wiki said to do and gave it the permissions and even tried to open up some ports, etc but didnt help

I will try to re-download the install...this time from another site

Its been all problems this week :p

Respital

Aeria Games & Entertainment

^ They made "made" it - Shaiya is their newest game I believe

--

And yes, some people have had this problem, especially with Comodo - I did what a Wiki said to do and gave it the permissions and even tried to open up some ports, etc but didnt help

I will try to re-download the install...this time from another site

Its been all problems this week :p

Also you mite want to try making it a new trusted application, that mite help.

If you don't know how to do that please open Comodo Firewall Pro > Firewall > Define a new trusted application > Then select the program either through running processes or from where the program mite be located.

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
*ignores every post made so far*

Firstly, I assume the HIPS or Proactive Defence is turned on? If so, there is a "x file(s) waiting for your review" link at the bottom of the main page (the one that comes up when you double-click the icon at the taskbar). Click the link and mark all the fiels as "My Safe Files" (apart from all the suspicious one, but I never bother to look through the files). Then, make sure that your Proactive Defence level is set to Training Mode, and play the game. This should do it...