Compaq Presario 2500 2.6ghz Laptop

tweety23

I have a compaq presario for sale. Its a 2.6ghz machine. 40gb hdd, 512mb ram. 3 usb, radeon gfx card, tv out, 3 usb ports. excellent condition. never even hooked up to the net. Just used for digital pic purposes. Carry case, battery/charger. Im looking for around C$900 including shipping charges or local pickup avaliable in Toronto area. Anyone interested let me know. [email protected]

4W4K3

VIP Member
tweety23 said:
512mb ram. 3 usb, radeon gfx card,

whats the RAM brand, speed, and timings? and what kind of radeon card is it? if you cant find timings thats kewl...BIOS might not even tell ya on a compaq.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
whats the RAM brand, speed, and timings?
LOL you and ur timings :p On a laptop, short of them fancy gaming books, timings dont matter :p

BIOS might not even tell ya on a compaq.
I dont think it will but CPUz can tell you that

My question is however, is it a full P4 (or a Celeraon) and if so, what is the FSB? :)

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
LOL you and ur timings :p On a laptop, short of them fancy gaming books, timings dont matter :p

lol im sry. i didnt read the "laptop" i thought it was a desktop machine for sale. in that case sry for the post, i've already got a compaq presario 2100 laptop, slightly slower at 2ghz.