cooling without fan

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
How about putting the components inside of a mini-bar fridge? It’s cheaper than a Vapochill case... ;)

tristan

why not use fans? they are reletively cheap, can be bought silent, and dont use much power?
Maybe describe the problem or what you are trying to do and I can help you out. Im pretty good at coming up with fabrications

arno

wel im just bored and i wanted to make something that cools the computer down because my old won isnt worght buying some fans and i used a old power supply fan that a friend gave me to cool it down sow that was cheap :D

Flash_AAA

hmmm how about running a line from your AC to your computer? What about dry ice dropped at slow intervals?

DISCLAIMER:
I'm not reponsible for :eek: ... lol

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
hmmm how about running a line from your AC to your computer? What about dry ice dropped at slow intervals?
Be much easier to use more "standard" methods cuz the AC isnt to great in the winter :p

pipit

Praetor said:
Be much easier to use more "standard" methods cuz the AC isnt to great in the winter :p

no winter in here.... in fact, it feels like inside oven now.
maybe it can use for computer in here........^joking^ :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
o winter in here.... in fact, it feels like inside oven now.
Yeah it would definitely require some serious studying to implement a noiseless case in that kinda environment :)

[JH]

WATERCOOLING!

All you have to do is drag the hose from the back garden,
drill a massive hole in the side then put the hose though it and then turn the hose on full

Or your could visit here :D