CPU Prices

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Are you in america?
tigerdirect.com
and newegg.com seem to be two of the more popular online stores.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Dont discount small computer stores -- they know the threat that newEgg/tigerdirect/harddrive pose to them! I get almost all my stuff from one or two stores (over the last 10 years) ... you can develop some really nice business relationships :)

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
Dont discount small computer stores -- they know the threat that newEgg/tigerdirect/harddrive pose to them! I get almost all my stuff from one or two stores (over the last 10 years) ... you can develop some really nice business relationships :)

unfortunately all the computer stores around me are either fry's electronics, compusa, bestbuy (all big) and the smaller stores either have VERY little quality products...or they have VERY good brands...but overprice cuz they already know the overclocking teens live close lol. what stores do you go to??? since there in canada i doubt we have them...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
The stores i goto are just "single" store places with one excpetion (three local "branches"). Sometimes FutureShop has some good deals (FS = partners with BestBuy)