CS:S why shouldn't i buy it?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and Consoles' started by a123, Jun 19, 2006.

1. a123

a123 New Member

i want to buy the game, but would i get disappointed in any way?

2. Raditz

Raditz New Member

No. Counterstrike Source is the best game ever. I would stick with it. I used to go to the arcaded games to play all different kinds of shooting game. Now I don't have to do that. I can just buy a game and play it for life. I really enjoy counterstrike Source myself. I've download skins and etc for it. Well you can look at the screenshot contest. They post some good pics of counterstrike source. One more thing. b4 you buy it make sure it is compatiable with your system. Thx!

3. Apokarteron

Apokarteron banned

I find the game very boring

4. Filip

Filip New Member

If you're a no0b and die every round, I agree. To me, game pwns just like I do.

5. Arm_Pit3

Arm_Pit3 New Member

I agree, and Its not because I'm a "n00b" Its beucase its boring, and reetive. but thats just muy oinoin. I ersonally like DoD(not S) the best. but thats just my onoin, but iot seems like just about 77% of the gaming oulation disagrees with me./

6. mrjack

mrjack VIP Member

It all depends on what you like, CSS is usually more of a solo game. DoDS is more teambased. But it also depends on whether your playing in a clan or just on random public servers.

Hitman Blood Money is the way to go, ain't that right Apokarteron. :p

7. Burgon

Burgon New Member

CSS RULZ! altohou you probably need to like first person games.

8. fruscai

fruscai New Member

ya i think it all depends what game you like, if you're into first person shooters, you will get addicted to CSS from the minute you play it. UT is also a great game, and if you're more into role playing type games there's always world of warcraft, or, the number one Final Fantasy.

9. a123

a123 New Member

how does original cs compare with cs source?

10. Filip

Filip New Member

CSS has alot more hackers, VAC can't detect anything, graphic wise, CSS kicks @$$

11. Beyond

Beyond Active Member

I have a lot of games installed on my computer, and CS:S is not only the best, but the only game I hardly ever play.