Default Mail client not found?

sup2jzgte

I get this message every so often when I try and I send an email from a website, but I have to no clue what it means or how to go about fixing it. So what does this mean and how can I go about correcting it?

Mailclient.jpg

ghost

Open IE7 and click on Tools in the top left. Drop down to Internet options and then click on the Programs tab. Set the E-mail to what eva .... then Apply.

Hope thats right :p

sup2jzgte

Open IE7 and click on Tools in the top left. Drop down to Internet options and then click on the Programs tab. Set the E-mail to what eva .... then Apply.

Hope thats right :p

I just tried it and it will only work on Outlook express, is anyway I can use something like Gmail or my other addresses?

jjsevdt

Obviously you don't use a email client like Thunderbird, Outlook or Outlook express.

When you click an email shortcut in IE it's going to try and open up your default email client to send the email.

YOu can setup outlook express with Gmail. If you don't want to use an email client just copy the email.

sup2jzgte

Obviously you don't use a email client like Thunderbird, Outlook or Outlook express.

When you click an email shortcut in IE it's going to try and open up your default email client to send the email.

YOu can setup outlook express with Gmail. If you don't want to use an email client just copy the email.

Yeah I have been coping the address, but it is starting to become a pain. I'm downloading Thunderbird now, so I hope that will help a bit