Drivers For A PS2 Headset?

Rip_Uk

Hello, I have the usb headset for my PS2 that I have used with the game Socom : US Navy Seals, what I want to do is use this headset in my PC. Does anyone know where I can get the drivers for the headset? (Win XP x64)

Rip_Uk

The model is A0060A and it is a Logitech headset. I have got the microphone working on the headset but it wont playback into the headset speaker, I can play it back through my soundcard but not the headset. Any ideas?

Archangel

VIP Member
does it only have 1 plug?
because pc headsets always have 2 plug's.. 1 for the mic, and 1 for the speakers in the headset. if you're only has 1 plug,.. you cant get the speakers to work im afrad, since the mic port is only for mic's

Redbull{wings}

go into your audio properties and make sure that under the audio tab the default playback device is your headset

i too use a logitech ps2 headset and they can be tricky sometimes but i have mine setup to where ventrilo comes out the earpiece and my games sound comes out of my speakers so its really quite nice when u get it too work

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Why don't you people do a little research. The headset's USB :p

As for drivers, I have no clue where to look besides logitech's website. However, I did a quick google search and found very few posts regarding them. And, unfortunetly, most other people were also looking for drivers!

Rip_Uk

Redbull{wings} said:
go into your audio properties and make sure that under the audio tab the default playback device is your headset

yes, i have set the default to the headset but the sound still comes through my soundcard and nothing through the headset.

The_Other_One said:
s for drivers, I have no clue where to look besides logitech's website. However, I did a quick google search and found very few posts regarding them. And, unfortunetly, most other people were also looking for drivers!

yeah, I did search through google first and found the same results as you.

Now I do believe that this is not a driver problem, and that the headset either cannot playback or I have some settings set wrong somewhere.

Rip_Uk

I don't know if this image will help you at all. Basically my Logitech USB Headset goes into the front USB port, A lead goes into the green port on the audigy 2zs and then into my amplifier using red/white RCA inputs, then the sound comes out of my wall mounted speakers. The monitor speakers I don't use.

Attachments

• sound setup.JPG
    sound setup.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,856