Fast mouse for gamming?

PC eye

banned
Logitech or Microsoft... corded or wireless? Logitech makes some great ones. Here an MS trackball is put to use.

The_Beast

Fanatec Heäd$h0t

is one of the best, most adavanced, over-featured mouse ever

google it, it looks so cool

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I have a 600dpi wireless mouse I got a Biglots that does pretty well in games :p And an 800dpi wired I got off Newegg for about $5 that's also really nice. It's a tad light for gamming, but does work well ;) Yeah, I'm your budget gammer!

fade2green514

yea i have the logitech G5, best mouse you could ask for... except the G7 which is the same thing only wireless...
has on-the-fly sensitivity changing so you can switch between sniper rifle and pistol easily

lb562high

banned
hopefully getting G7 for christmas..alogn with wireless keyboard. anyone know a good place to get a G7 from online?

PC eye

banned
Newegg has a lot of great prices but they are far from the only place that carries the Logitech line. The link posted earlier goes through the whole line that newegg has in stock at the moment. That was done to give you some time to look over their line before deciding on one. You can easily run a search for gaming mice and come up with a long list of makes and models. But newegg only has upto the G5 model at the moment. For a look at the G7 a quick trip to TigerDirect will see it at http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...56&Sku=L23-7054&SRCCODE=NEXTAG&CMP=EMC-NEXTAG

ADE

banned
:eek: I WANT A HEAD............................HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT. $100 MOUSE HERE I....DONT..COME...........hmm.........overkill, or G5.....overkill. G5.....aww heck, I'm going with the MX815. I say The MX815 Look really good. Its almost just like the G5, but I like it better for some reson.

PC eye

banned
Gee I thought I was bad spending $40 on an optical trackball type with programmable buttons. But some of these people are getting "out there"! :eek: :p

Archangel

VIP Member
I use the MX Revolution now. (wich is 800dpi if i remember correctly.) and its more than enough for gaming.
I mean, i can move my pointer on the screen pxel by pixel.. so for me, a higher dpi is just useless imo :)

as for the Heäd$h0t mouse.. I wouldnt even want to touch it with a 5 meter stick, damn, that thing looks hiddious :p :D