fav. gadget/toy

nomav6

would make this a poll but theres just too many out there, may fav. right now is just a little model of a 64 impala that hops, not really much to it, but its something that I can mess around with when my brain is froze hehe. :cool:

nomav6

doesnt have to be computer related, rubber duckies are cool, but I had one pass away the other day he was a drug addict though. :( so be sure to keep an eye on who your rubber ducky is hanging out with.

smadge

uh oh...that would explain why squeaky's not always around, has grown a mowhawk, and hangs out with heavy metal, leather wearing, devil worshipping dustheads. thanks for the hint:). im of to give squeaky a stern talking to.
no, really i think a good gadget/toy would be those cool flash memory sticks. i dont actually have one though. hopefully theyll make those damn floppys obsolete.
-smadge

nomav6

dont have one right now either, but yes they do come in verry handy, Im also waiting for the floppies to become obsolete :)

pipit

fav toy: A horse-cart, maded by myself from coconut. maybe if that time rubber duck have been sold in here, i would love it.

Remember my childhood: only one tv program(national tv) exist in indonesia, and it only brosdcast only from 8 a.m -9.30 pm(mostly news, and oh ya... shirley temple's movies and hunter is the prime-time program). so, i used to play in field/nature, claimb trees, hide and seek.

Toy only a few kind of toy sold that time, so me and my friends used to make our own toy from fruits, leaf, or anything from the trees.

what a sweet memory!!!! :)

smadge

yeah. my old house had this creek in the back. not a tiny creek, this 30 ft creek with 100 year old oak trees and all these nice hiding spots a couple old tires etc. I used too go down there alot before i moved.:( kids dont really need toys, they just need too run around a lot and be themmselves. :D
-smadge

nomav6

Im from eastern Kentucky it is all mountains and wildlife so I spent a lot of time out side playing, hiding, riding motorcycles and 4-wheelers. Then when I became a teenage I discovered some illegal things that we wont talk about and well that went on for a little while but not for to long :) so its all cool now.

nomav6

you can play with a weapon, I wouldn't recomend playing with it if you didn't know what you was doing or if your drunk or something like that, but you can go out and shoot targets and such

smadge

yeah i guess your right. its kind of like a paintball gun. and paintball guns are toys even though they say
THIS IS NOT A TOY. BE CAREFUL OR ELSE.
on the box.
-smadge

Nephilim

VIP Member
Although I do view my firearms as "toys" of a sort one must never, ever lose respect for them. The moment you lose respect is the monent that either you or some other unforunate soul ends up maimed or dead. Same goes for paintball guns. If you accidentally tag someone in the head at close range you can mess them up pretty bad.

I wanted to describe guns as "adult toys" but the popular connotation for that term kinda ruined the point I was trying to make :)

nomav6

I had a friend that was shot playing with a gun when he was 13, he was ok a couple months later but just thought I would put that in to add to the "adult" only point you was trying to make.