Favourite Computer Games

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well my favourite computer games, I go back to the days of the VIC20, when I used to make my own on those datacasettes. Then on to the Commodore 64, my favourite game there was Ghostbusters, the pc, I was addicted to Doom, on the mobile phone was a Snake Addict, then on playstation one, my favourite game was Medal of Honor, also my favourite game on the PC.
Oh yeah, and as for flash games, my favourite is Mars Attack. I could play that for hours on end.
Playstation 2's are down in price, but these days I spend most of my time webmeistering, so dont spend much time playing games.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
although i finished the game in one night, i would say that max payne 2 was the best i have played so far. however, i think both half-life 2 and call of duty will blow it away. :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I never much cared for rally car racing, the cars were too hard to control....
I need precision steering...

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
in my opinion, the best drivers in the world are rally drivers! they are really good drifters! :)

Christopher

VIP Member
I can't play games on the computer, I need a controller! The only games I like on the computer are the strat games, Starcraft, Warcraft, Command and Conquer etc. But I get bored of them easily.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
wow, a quick reply box! :eek: sweet!!! :)

anyways... i like starcraft, it's very addictive once you get a game started, but i don't play it very often anymore.

AainaalyaA

My fav. used to be Prince of Persia.. I heard that they've come with the latest version in 3 d or something like that... another onetime fav, was GODS... I like scrolling games.. but my all time fav. would have to be The Sims series... SimCities, SimTowers, The Sims... et all ....

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i really liked the original sim city. sim city 3000 is alright, but the sims just annoy me.

AainaalyaA

with all the cheats in store, do they still annoy you? I've just started creating roofs... and paintings for downloads.. I think I'll plonk these somewhere someday..

AainaalyaA

theres 2 version... thesimsonline is the online version, the other one is the cd version which you'd need to install and play it... basically a doll-house with you playing "god"... and there's the 2nd version of the sims out there i think already... need to find the deluxe edition to be able to do more..

my favorite game would have to be sonic the hedgehog 2 on the sega genisis. i spent countless hours playing it. doom for pc was another favorite of mine. the best racing game would have to be gran turismo on the psx. great vision and realism. as for strategy warcraft 3 hooked me in.

littlenicky

OMG IM ADDICTED TO STARCRAFT AND STILL PLAY IT SINCE IT CAME OUT! other than the fact that my old computer sucked and the best game i could play was starcraft its still an ownage game but im thiking of going more to wc3 that game also owns.
P.S. i live right next to blizzard i hope to work there in the future...but for now im a dumass