File Recovery Problem

mrm

Hi,

I have deleted a .nrg file (it was a nero cd image of an audio cd) of size about 700 MB from one of my hard disk partitions, and then accidentallly I made another file of the same name in the same place. but it's size was just about 3 MB. can I recover the first file or at least most of it?

I don't know if the latter file was overwritten on the data of the former. but since then there was no write to that partition.
I want to burn that audio cd image. can anyone help me?

Thank you

mrm

nero deleted it because of a mistake of me. I think you mean did I delete it to Recycle bin? no it was deleted directly.

Thanks

mrm

I already have "EasyRecovery Professional" and I couldn't recover my file by that.
I took a look at the features of HandyRecovery but I couldn't see a thing that can recover such file.

Thanks

mrm

well, I tried PC Inspector File Recovery 3.0; but the problem is that the usual file recoveries do not recognize the first file. EasyRecovery Professional Shows two files but both are about 3 MB. And PC Inspector shows just one (3 MB). (I use the "Deleted Files Recovery" section of the applications)
Don't you know an aplication that can recover overwritten files?
If not, I think the data of the first file that are not overwritten should be spotted and gathered manually somehow. I dont know if these applications can do this job. but the partition was almost defragmented before the deletion, I think.