formatting my disk

im2hard2resist

i hv a strange problem ppl, i got this new comp and the vendor made partitons on my disk with barely 3gb for the c: drive where i hv the windows xp installed.and i m runnin outta space on it, i get this low space thing at the start up every time i boot or install a new software as only 70mb is free. and i hv 4gb of unused memeory on my e drive, now how can i reformat the partition so tht i can hv an additional 1gb transferred from e drive to c: ,without reformatting the whole hard disk... :confused: praetor i m sure u will ans.. this 1!!!!!!!!! :D

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
In fact my delay in posting was due to my doubts regarding Symantec. When looking up the link I noticed that Symantec purchased Powerquest. And I don’t trust any Symantec product.
But since Partition Magic was developed by Powerquest, I think that this program worth a try...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL yeah, Powerquest did make the program initially, actually prompting an opposite initial reaction from me (I'm not fan given my not-so-ideal experiences with DiskImage). But realistically, Partition Magic is the only feasible option for most people