Free Admin!

spanky

To help promote my Counter-Strike: Source servers, I am offering free admin. Slight catch is you must play at least 4 hrs a week on either of the 2 servers (Gungame: 208.100.10.109 or Office: 69.12.92.81)

Admins will be expected to uphold server rules, and any admins found abusing their powers will be removed or heavily restricted. The servers is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, not lorded over.

To become an admin, please e-mail me at [email protected] or send a PM with your real name, game name (the name you use on our server), age, and SteamID. It is preferred, though not absolutely necessary, that all admins are 18+ years of age. Under no circumstances may anyone under the age of 16 become an admin.

Also if you become an admin, don't forget to register at the forums (with your game name) which can be found at http://faithinkhaos.webs.com/forum.htm

epidemik

If people were in the server, Id play them 4hrs a week but if Im not gonna sit in there by myself for more than 10 minutes...

...I guess i would get my friends to play in there.

I wont be availible till summer though...so pm me if you need me still once summer starts. (June 10)

4NGU$

VIP Member
i might be intersted but lets see how i go once i get css back up and running again :)

just thought i better show my interest ;)