Free Racing Game?

I am looking for something to play right now, I am bored... I was looking for some type of free racing game, does one exist?

Thanks

Punk

Staff member
Yes BMW m3 Challenge is free and is cool to play.

Gooogle it for more info.

Punk

Staff member
Yeah I tried Trackmania, it was funny the first week, then I got bored and removed it... Some people are addicted to it, i don't know how you can get addicted to that game but some did :p

Archangel

VIP Member
I find it pretty fun to build and test tracks in trackmania, dont play it to often tough ^^ but yea, its fun. tbh, I cant immagine playing a game with only bmw m3's in it.

epidemik

I tried bmw m3 and it got boring fast (for me).
I liked TMN but not enough to notice that i dont have it anymore (until i read this post :D)

Dropkickmurphys

Trackmania Nations is an awesome game... im one of those people that is addicted to it... lol... have been playing since april....

INTELCRAZY... will the game just not run? or online or whatever?

Trackmania Nations is an awesome game... im one of those people that is addicted to it... lol... have been playing since april....

INTELCRAZY... will the game just not run? or online or whatever?

Won't run at all... I have installed and updated and it gives me the Error message that my graphics have not been found and wants to run a "quick bench" then I get another error and go to the menu for Trackmania. I then click play and nothing responds.

Dropkickmurphys

Won't run at all... I have installed and updated and it gives me the Error message that my graphics have not been found and wants to run a "quick bench" then I get another error and go to the menu for Trackmania. I then click play and nothing responds.

oh weird, i dont know what to suggest lol (try reinstalling?)... would be great if you get it working, its definately a game to try!! its VERY good for a free game!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tried bmw m3 and it got boring fast (for me).
I liked TMN but not enough to notice that i dont have it anymore (until i read this post :D)

yeah i agree with that....its ok for a bit but after a few plays it gets boring.

as for trackmania nations,I dont like it at all.