FS: Computer Parts

Geoff

VIP Member
I'm parting out my computer in the hopes of getting a completely new system, not just an upgraded one. The only thing I plan to keep is the CPU. So here are the parts im selling:

Sempron 2500+ / Socket 754 - $25 shipped ($50 shipped with mobo)
Pentium 4 2.2Ghz / Socket 478 - SOLD!

Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic / PCI / Software+Manuals included / LIKE NEW- $80 shipped
Creative AudigySE 7.1 / PCI - $20 shipped

Gigabyte GA-K8VM800M / Socket 754 / Micro ATX / LIKE NEW - $30 shipped
Biostar P4VMA-M / Socket 478 / Micro ATX / AGP - SOLD!
ASRock 775Dual-VSTA / LGA775 / ATX / AGP+PCI-E / DDR+DDR2 / C2D Support / LIKE NEW - $45 shipped

ATI x850PRO unlocked to an x850XT PE / 16pp / 256MB / AGP - $110 shipped
nVidia FX5600 / 128MB / AGP / Copper aftermarket HSF - SOLD!

Hitachi Deskstar Hard Drive / 160GB / SATA 3.0Gbps / 8MB Cache / LIKE NEW- $55 shipped

2x 512MB DDR400 / CL2.5 / PC3200 - SOLD!

Hipro 500W / 20+/-4 Pin / 2x PCI-E / +12V1@20A, +12V2@20A - $20+ $5 S&H
Generic PSU's 450W and 400W - $10 + $5 S&H

Serious Sam II PC Game / DVD / BRAND NEW w/ Key - $25
HP iPaq Rx3115 Pocket PC / 64MB RAM / Windows Mobile 2003 SE / WiFi / Includes cables, documentation, original packaging / LIKE NEW - $190 shipped

Everything here with the exception of the Sempron, Pentium 4, FX5600, and generic PSU's are in excellent condition, most of them being only a couple months old. I can give detailed info on each item if you would like.

Last edited:

Emperor_nero

I might be interested in the P4 and mobo combo, do you have any more details on the mobo? And does it come with heatsink\fan?

Emperor_nero

OK now I’m very interested do you have PayPal? I will think about it over night and get back to you tomorrow, ok?

EDIT: BTW what's the condition of them? I assume they work?

Last edited:

lovely?

hey i will be interseted in the sound card in the better part of a month. will you still have it for sale 20$ shipped?

and one question. i am getting a 5.1 system along with it, will it work with the 7.1 card?

Geoff

VIP Member
hey i will be interseted in the sound card in the better part of a month. will you still have it for sale 20$ shipped?

and one question. i am getting a 5.1 system along with it, will it work with the 7.1 card?

If no one buys it by then, yes I will.

And a 5.1 system will work great with it, I used to use my 5.1 z-5300's with it before getting the X-Fi.

Emperor_nero

BTW what's the condition of the P4 and mobo combo? I assume they work?
Also do you happen to have the micro ATX case?

Geoff

VIP Member
BTW what's the condition of the P4 and mobo combo? I assume they work?
Also do you happen to have the micro ATX case?

I bought the P4 2.2 and Mobo from another person on this forum a few months ago, so I can't say for sure how he treated them, but I think it was just used in a PC and not moved around or overclocked alot.

And yes they both work, I used to use them in my desktop before buying a C2D. Unfortunetly however I don't have a Micro-ATX case... but I do have an ATX case.

Geoff

VIP Member

Emperor_nero

Ok thanks, I would like to go ahead and get the P4 and MOBO combo and forget the ATX case. I’m new to this so do you want to PM me with the details of closing this deal?

Geoff

VIP Member
Ok thanks, I would like to go ahead and get the P4 and MOBO combo and forget the ATX case. I’m new to this so do you want to PM me with the details of closing this deal?

Just send me a PM with the info where you want the items shipped, a quick description of exactly what you want, and then i'll send you a PM back with how to go from there.

:)

Ku-sama

banned
[-0MEGA-];499581 said:
ATI x850XT PE / 256MB / AGP - $120 shipped
nVidia FX5600 / 128MB / AGP / Copper aftermarket HSF - $30 shipped
x 512MB DDR400 / CL2.5 / PC3200 - $55 shipped ($30 each)

hmm... im interested in that and your case

fade2green514

how about that x-fi soundcard, that looks pretty sweet. lol i dont know why you would want to get rid of it... but sure... lol

you finally gonna make the transition to pci-e huh? lol
hey ill sell you mine for $160 lol
runs nice and cool @ 36C in my sweeeet case lol
little dusty, and amazing card though lol

Last edited:

Saurian

[-0MEGA-];499581 said:
ATI x850XT PE / 256MB / AGP - $120 shipped

I thought that this was a flashed x850XT something or other, but you make no mention of it in a post trying to sell it. Am I mistaken, then?