gaming mouse

Mr.Suave

logitech G7 or G5
the G7 is better than the mx1000
and there is a big difference in size between the 2 so you should go to a store to see if you'll like the huge size of the mx1000 if you decide to get it.
and the G7 is cheaper than the copperhead and its wireless unlike the corded copperhead.

Ku-sama

banned
yeah, but plasma corded is better at games then wireless optical, and plasma cordless would kill the batteries to fast... you have to look at it this way, i believe that the copperhead is 2000dpi and works on just about ANY surface...

Mr.Suave

Ku-sama said:
yeah, but plasma corded is better at games then wireless optical, and plasma cordless would kill the batteries to fast... you have to look at it this way, i believe that the copperhead is 2000dpi and works on just about ANY surface...
so is the g7 and g5..... And they work on about any surface becuase they are laser mice
and wat? plasma corded and wireless optical??

oh also logitech doesnt see the mx1000 as a gaming mouse, http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2463&categoryid=491

Last edited:

bigsaucybob

im pretty confused myself. i just want a good gaming mouse. like in bf2 when im in a tank to turn all the way around it takes me like 15 minutes of lifting my mouse and and and moving it back and forth.

Ku-sama

banned
well, thats partly based on your mouse sensitivity in the game (under options/mouse controls) but its better to have a higher sensitive mouse so its more accutare in the game... as for plasma, its hard to explain.... but its a hell of alot better then optical/lazer so id say go for the copperhead

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
MY SUGGESTION : Razer Diamondback Copperhead

The MX1000 is too heavy in my view.....the other Logitechs are great mice, but do not suit my hand and certainly do not fit my preference in terms of design.

Definitely a great mouse comparable in almost all aspects (if not superior to), Logitechs. I love the way they fit into my hand and the performance is great. A perfect gaming mouse in my view.

JAN :D

4W4K3

VIP Member
jancz3rt said:
MY SUGGESTION : Razer Diamondback Copperhead

Agree, I've ALWAYS wanted a Razer mouse. After using my friends many years ago (i think it was the first mouse they ever made) I was hooked. Now with there optical ones and i think 1600+ dpi rating they are incredible.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yess!!!

It may not be cordless, but compared to Logitechs, the cable is very light and thin and truly does not really cause any problems at all. Besides, look at professional gamers. You will find few who use cordless mice.

bigsaucybob

ok sounds good. but i have found different models of teh razor diamondback. which can u reccomend that is the best.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hmm

The Copperhead is the best I think because it uses a laser technology compared to the Razer Diamondback Magma/Chameleon. However, those ae great gaming mice as well....and I happen to have one :). The Copperhead should have an easier time working on surfaces like glass etc....but other than that, there is not much difference....other than price.

Copperhead : 2000 DPI Laser Engine Powered by Razer Precision™
Magma/Chameleon: 1600 DPI

Mr.Suave

Ku-sama said:
well, thats partly based on your mouse sensitivity in the game (under options/mouse controls) but its better to have a higher sensitive mouse so its more accutare in the game... as for plasma, its hard to explain.... but its a hell of alot better then optical/lazer so id say go for the copperhead
WAT?! wat mouse uses plasma???!?!!?...the best for gaming now is laser. and if you choose razer go for the copperhead and the copperhead is not cheaper than the older diamonback
but dont do kno that the copperhead on newegg is a little more expensive than the G7 which is wireless. Do some research by yourself(google). I have yet to see a review where there was wireless lag or w/e you want to call it to either the g7 or the mx1000. and batteries are really not a factor becuase the mx1000 can play 3 days straight w/o a recharge. and the g7 you get 2 batteries that are easily exchangable on the fly.

Last edited:

4W4K3

VIP Member
Mr.Suave said:
and batteries are really not a factor becuase the mx1000 can play 3 days straight w/o a recharge. and the g7 you get 2 batteries that are easily exchangable on the fly.

P.I.T.A.

4W4K3

VIP Member
lol "pain in the ass" i hate batteries in anything. just my opinion, but having to rely on a non-continous power source like a battery sucks. if i can just have it plugged in and get 24/7 power (providing i dont have a power failure in my house) i'd rather do that.