Garage Sale Rare RAM, PSP, and More

bebopin64

I have a few items for sale. They are:

450W PSU 21A on the 12V-$15
20GB HDD-$15
30GB HDD-$20

I also have these 2 different kinds of RAM that I was told are sort of valuable. They are pictured:

http://www.geocities.com/bebopin64/1.jpg 256MB X 2
http://www.geocities.com/bebopin64/2.jpg 128MB X 3

Sony PSP w/ XXX movie, Tony Hawk, and Midnight Club 3.\
Sega Dreamcast w/ 15 or so games \ All of this - $200
Sony Play Station 1 small /

I also have a laptop for sale. It is an HP Pavillion ZV6000:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
1.25GB RAM
100GB HDD DVD+-R
15.4" Widescreen
Radeon Xpress 200 128MB Graphics

The graphics are pretty good. You can add 128MB more to the video memory from the system RAM. Doom 3 can be played on this sytem fairly well. The laptop is $600 with XP Home installed.

Make an offer on any of these items. I can build a finished PC out of the parts at the top using a Micro Desktop case to be portable and another GB of RAM. For and entire system I will sell for $450.

TRADES!!!! I am looking for a Rockford Fosgate P1 12" subwoofer and dual 12" sealed enclosure, T14/16g/18g Turbocharger any of those are good, 450cc 1st or 2nd generation Eclipse fuel injectors, and 17" rims not very picky on style I just hate the steel wheels. Not very likely that any of you have those things lying around but those are what I'm gonna buy with the money so I might as well list it.

Last edited:

Ku-sama

banned
#1 is 256MB PC800 RDRAM has to be used in pairs
#2 is 256MB PC133 SDRAM

they are only valuable if someone needs them

bebopin64

To be added to the list is:

Sony PSP w/ XXX movie, Tony Hawk, and Midnight Club 3.
Sega Dreamcast w/ 15 or so games
Sony Play Station 1 small

I also have a laptop for sale. It is an HP Pavillion ZV6000:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
1.25GB RAM
100GB HDD DVD+-R
15.4" Widescreen
Radeon Xpress 200 128MB Graphics

The graphics are pretty good. You can add 128MB more to the video memory from the system RAM. Doom 3 can be played on this sytem fairly well. The laptop is $600 with XP Home installed.

bebopin64

ok it comes with those games that movie a car charger a 512 stick and a carrying case that holds games and stuff. so im gonna say $180 plus shipping. shipping shouldnt be too much for a psp anyway.

bebopin64

its from last christmas. its brand new condition except for a bent speaker grill. its been like that for about 4 months and it is still fine so i dont expect any problems out of it.

bamhm182

man, that's an great deal for that laptop, I wish I had $600 :( lol. I can't wait till I can get a real job, I had a job during the summer working for my mom, it sucked, I had to work in a daycare all day(I'm not good with kids) for 2.50 an hour.

EDIT: I'll PM you around christmas and ask if you still have it, I know I want one of the 3 for christmas, a ps3, a laptop, or a Creative Zen vision m. Once I sell some of my stuff on Ebay, I'll probobly have around $250. So if I tell everyone that I want money, a PS3, or a laptop for christmas, than I'll probobly get the other $350 easy. So if you do still have it around christmas(which I doubt you will, because it such a great deal) than I might buy it, I'm still not completely sure on what I want yet though, so I don't know.

Last edited:

Iluvpenguins

If you read my sig,you'd see that my P3 is.."special".And if it had 4 RIMM modules,i wouldn't mind buying them but it doesnt :(

bebopin64

the stick is actually brand new. it was used to boot up a system for about 20 minutes. how bout $30 shipped? the extra ~$7.50 is lunch for 2 days.

bebopin64

I am willing to make some very one sided trades for XP media center or Professional edition. I only have 17 days left for activation.

bamhm182

I've got 8, I need to go to my dad's house and get my XP pro CD soon. I'll give you the bootleg cd for the laptop! lol jk.

bamhm182

No, I should have specified better, 8 days left for activation. You said you have 17 days, I said I have 8 days. I wish I had 8 licenses, to tell you the truth I don't even have one. :( lol