Good Job..Ian and Praetor

SpetsnaZ

Just to say "good job on the Comtuter Forum.com"

The site is clean, fun, informative and intelligent. Nice people to talk to and no cussing. Pretty different from other types of forums. I just hope it stays in that line cuz CLEAN forums are hard to come by these days.

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! I'm actually quite new btw so i havnt quite slipped into Moderator role although it's a pleasant change in that there hasnt been that much of a need for moderation here :)

Christopher

VIP Member
I was here since the beginning, and it's grown fast! Kudos to ian, specially with reaching the 1000 members mark.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Actually the success of this forum is the result of the efforts of a lot of people, the forum has really benefited from Praetors level of knowledge and expertise. As well as lots of other members, including yourself Chroder, who is always advising me on lots of stuff relating to vbulletin, which is much appreciated.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Haha. $5 USD is like $500 CAD :p
or like $5,000 AUD
Nah actually, the canadian dollar is only slightly stronger than the aussie dollar. :p
1 canadian dollar = 75.66 US cents
1 aussie dollar = 71.31 US cents

Christopher

VIP Member
Contrary to popular belief, we don't have winter all year 'round :p (hey ian, you edited your post :p)

Iced Cap[puccino] is a drink from Tim Hortons, a very popular coffee house in Canada. I think they're starting to leak into the US as well. Kinda a coffee-slushy without the crappy taste of coffee! (More like a treat :D)

I think I'll get one tomorrow. I would get one now but you know, Timmies isn't like Starbucks (being at every corner).

Christopher

VIP Member
You must have magical powers, because I seriously don't remember what it said. (That, or I read it wayyyy to fast...)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
You must have magical powers, because I seriously don't remember what it said.
Yep I have the web version of that flash thingy they used in "Men in Black"
It has been permanently erased from your memory.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I would get one now but you know, Timmies isn't like Starbucks (being at every corner).
They should be... at least around here they are ... there is a starbucks in town but its not like its gonna take over... not a chance... Timmy's pwnz the town :p ... if you live near a university... they're everywhere :p

I think I'll get one tomorrow
Get me one too

Yep I have the web version of that flash thingy they used in "Men in Black"
It has been permanently erased from your memory.
*poof* none of you recall reading anything about any type of men in black. Carry on carry on
:D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL fair enough... i guess u have a valid excuse ... this time :p
Come by and visit sometime if you ever decide to leave the traffic-jam-central city you're in :p