Good?

Christopher

VIP Member
I've made this list for a hopeful new computer (*crosses fingers*)

Should I change anything? Recommend anything better? Ideas, Comments, Opinoins?

Chances are I'll be stuck with this computer for the next 4 years so I want to make sure it rocks :D

Attachments

• list.txt
    1 KB · Views: 123

ian

Administrator
Staff member
You could probably get at least an 80gig hard drive for not much more money. I like seagate barracuda hard disk drives.

Christopher

VIP Member
[tab] said:
HDD is too small, and why buy 2 x 256M RAM?
Its dual channel! :D The 80 gig is $104, mabe I can stick that onto the list without anyone knowing hehe.

Have you managed to talk someone into getting it for you?
I think so... Kind of. When I proposed my first list (one in the other thread) my mom said a flat out no ;) But I basically did the same thing but without the case and know she's considering it :D I don't think I'm going to get a new gfx card though, that'll have to be in the new year sometime.

Christopher

VIP Member
So everything is alright in there? The mobo is pretty new but I've read around and people seem to like it. Do you think I should go with an older model?

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i am not a fan of intel, totally overpriced. you could use the money you would save by getting a good AMD setup instead, to get a bigger hdd or the much wanted graphics card. but that's just my .02 cents. :)

AainaalyaA

i'm not much of a fan of anything except for ... haha... can't think of one right now, but i'll fill you in when I find it in the closet :eek:

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
no clue what you were thinking... but if chroder is no child, then what does that make me?