Grade my picture ( yellowstone)

Grade my pic

• Total voters

haha

i like it...the only problem i can point out is the sun i guess...its really just preference...to me it seems like i dont no if the sun should b in the pic or not....but some people might like it

Punk

Staff member
Yes taking half the sun was intentional, as I wanted to see only few solar ray.

The darken part is because of the sun ( which was also intentional :p) and also because I never edit my pictures with photoshop or other softwares...

ducis

lacks clarity of its visual statements i think thats what everyones getting at here good job though and keep trying to separate to information 7 cuz you have good style and styles the only thing that cant be taught
*snoty artist look*

Punk

Staff member
You graded my picture 7.08/10 (Great Shot) :D

Thanks

Poll Closed, will not re-do the average

Webbenji :D

double b26

i liked it. gave it a 7 cause of the lighting. if you could have snapped it when the sun was higher in the sky, it would look awesome.

Punk

Staff member
i liked it. gave it a 7 cause of the lighting. if you could have snapped it when the sun was higher in the sky, it would look awesome.

I kinda wanted to have just those few rays in the picture, not the whole sun because it would have darken the picture even more...

I thought it was quite nice, so I gave it a 7. I liked the sun in it. It broke up the picture a bit. you captured that moment very well