Haveing Keyboard Problems

NBAstarRS

I have a weird Problem goin on with my key board. it was doing samething with my old keyboard so i thought it was the keyboard because it was old, so i went out and bought a new one, Logitech, but the problem is it still continued, when useing my computer for awhile my keyboard will all of a sudden start to screw up and spaz out, such as when u press a key the comp will make a beep noise and just type sumthing random like asdbask345d all kinds of diff keys and then it stops beeping you go to type again it beeps again n gose crazy and then it freezes up my comp, i cant type anymore or cant click anything and the cpu keeps a constant beep noise and you have to shut down the comp let it sit for a while then come back and you can use it for a while, it will seem fine in all of a sudden the same thing happens all over again, Please Help i have no clue what is going on and i cant use my computer very much because of it
:mad:
Thanks
Aim: NBAstarRS
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Have you run an antivurus software to eliminate possible viruses on your machine?
What operating system does your computer use? Is it windows 2000?